Rebecca, I am your father.

Warning: you won't understand a thing in this chapter if you don't read the previous one again. I have changed the whole chapter except for the title since I cannot write a book without changing its starting at least ten times. :)
_____

Three days before the departure from heaven's gates

"Cindy! I have to reach back in a new life in three days and I have no idea who the hell my father is!" I shouted.

"Shh. Hell is one of the forbidden word." Cindy yelled back.

So much for telling me who my father was. If he's a jerk or an abusive father, I will probably feed him with cyanide mixed in coffee. I have access to such things.

"Rebecca Mont?" A man, much older to me, called out. A tall man, he was. With the confused and questioning look on his face, he looked like a lost puppy.

I am allergic to dogs.

"Yes?" I answered rather snappily.

"Ah! The not so evil reject from heaven. Nice to finally meet you! The whole damn place is talking about the new lady. By the way, Rebecca, I am your father." The old man said with an ever present humor in his eyes as if improvising a star war's dialogue is the best joke in the whole goddamn world.

Hell, I am already against his every word. Damn, I am becoming a teenager again.

I simply nodded towards him and was on my way to get up and walk out of here.

"Oh hello Rich-dad. It is so spectacular to finally meet you. I see, you have already met Rebecca." Cindy said in a sweet voice.

How can angels be so damn happy all the time? Whereas I just want to break someone's neck again and again.

"Yeah, I met Rebecca. I can already tell that she is such a ball of pure and untouched sunshine." Richard said sarcastically, "it is going to be hard to be a father again and that too of two girls."

So, he had already been a father once.

"Are you too getting a second chance?" I asked.

"Yupp. Kind of. I mean, I do want to live again." Richard said with a smile.

How could someone playing my father be so cheery and calm and collected? It is so not fair. My father was supposed to be dead in a car accident long ago along with my mother and an unborn baby. He was not supposed to be standing here with my angel/sister and laugh at stupid one liners and puns.

They are just making my expectations higher and I reckon they are going just let me down.

Shit, my new life is making into some sort of deep poet. Let me just go through it once more.

Second chance? Check.
Seventeen again? Check.
More popular sibling? Check.
New father? Check.
New look? Shit.

***