{14}

Dear Fate,

          I miss telling you how beautiful you are. I miss complementing you in hopes to see your rectangular bright smile and blushing cheeks.

 Did you know you are the most beautiful creature to have ever been created. Did you know you are beautiful in the way you exist. You are beautiful in everything you do. You are beautiful when its 5 in the morning and you're still dancing in your room because you are too afraid to sleep. You are beautiful when you try to keep me up with you because you don't want to be afraid alone. You are beautiful when you drink your cup of coffee and in a matter of seconds running around the house looking for a towel because you spilled it again for the 5th time this month. You are beautiful when you call yourself anything but that. You are beautiful when you think no one is watching and you make facial expressions when daydreaming, your reactions are a film themselves. You are beautiful when you question every compliment I give you because you claim "how?" You are beautiful when you sit for hours trying to find music that no one knows about because you claim that this song speaks the words sometimes you cannot utter. You're beautiful when you claim yourself to be hopeless because you can't see all the things you can amount too. 

You are beautiful when you say you ARE okay but I can see that you're not. But now with me not being by your side anymore, I really do hope you are okay.