|| History. Part 1 ||

Jungkook may not have had the best of childhoods but he was content with it. It was to say, "stable." He enjoyed the time he spent in school with his small group of friends, his home time was spent eating alone in a separate dining room for his parent's dining room, homework with his tutor and an hour with his nanny every Thursday. The remaining time was spent in his bedroom, where his parents forced him to stay in. Not minding at all; he enjoyed his own company.

In his younger years, he spent a lot of time questioning why his parents showed no love towards him, why they detest him so much? They never went beyond sending glares, a little shove here and there, harsh comments were thrown every now and then "A rotten boy," they would say. Unworthy of love he felt for all his life. 7th Grade, his parents openly started to cheat on one another, and as much as Jungkook was anticipating a divorce there was never one...?!

He concluded that his parents did not marry for love, nor money considering both family sides were extremely rich. So why?

Wondering did not last long; a fight broke lose and in the midst of it, all Jungkook can focus on was the word his father throw at him. "Mistake." He didn't feel the pain that night when his father punched him several times, nor when his mother slapped him. The broken vase landing beside his feet was ignored, the deep burgundy blood oozing out of his cut on his cheek was ice cold. They suffered because Jungkook was born, a mistake like him would ruin the families' reputation, so a forced marriage was the beautifully painted lie. Jungkook tried to go to a better place several times but his parents wouldn't allow of it in fear he would tarnish the family name because of his pathetic suicide. Both equally abusive in secret, Jungkook was doomed for a long painful life. Father took  care of the physical while the mother took care of the verbal abuse. 

It looks like they finally agreed on something; making Jungkook suffer.

 ❤♥ {vkook being adorable like always} ♥ ❤