Ch.2 Problems

Enjoy

Redo little bit b
------
Monti P. O. V

"Damn Monti when you said you were getting your debt by two weeks I didn't think you meant in the next 3 days kid." One of the older prisoners said laugh as I ate my second fruit cup, with a smile on my face.

"Now Mrs. Nancy I don't play about my money or my fruit cups fuck I look walking out without nothing?" I asked making them laugh at me Mrs. Nancy patted my back before sliding me a 20 dollar bill on the low I tilted my head, the chuckled putting in my pocket.

"Do me a favor when you get outside them gates?" The older women stared at Nancy with bewildered eyes, she wasn't much for asking anybody nothing she usually just take it and wait on you to try her not many people do try Mrs. Nancy.

"Anything for my favorite woman." I grabbed her gentle kissing her cheek as she crunches pushed me off the gave me that look as to say try it again I laughed raising my hands in the air, we stared at each other for a second before she squinted her eyes at me, I did the same but I could hold it because I making ugly faces

"I got grandbabies they 17, I ain't seen them since they were knee-high... I know they mother ain't providing for them as she pose to-"

"I do it first thing when I get out, cool I'll make sure they straight." I cut her but I made sure I meant it too but I saw someone on the courtyard that owed me outside these gated fences, I mug her and look at KJ who was looking at me I tilted my head nodding at the person and KJ smiled before walking over to her.

"I might be back, I might get sent to the hole."
--------

King P. O. V

"You still mad at me?" I questioned Kaz who just stared at me blankly before pushing past me. I chuckled taking that as a yes. But I didn't even do anything to the girl... I mean yeah I fuck another girl on the couch and Kaz caught us, but Kaz wasn't my girl so I could do whatever the fuck I want.

"Kazi-"

"This shit fucking hurt like I like you, I like you a lot and every fucking time you just seem to give me reason after reason to just fucking hate you. I can't deal with you and your confusing ass mixed signals King." Kaz said tears filled her eyes at that moment I felt bad, I was hurting but I couldn't lose her like I lost Veronica I didn't need her on my self conscious too. Being in this position frustrated the shit out of me because I wanted to be with Kaz, so bad I wanted to like her liked she did me, I couldn't handle it if I lost her too again because she got killed and it was my fault.

"Kaz-"

"It doesn't even matter-"

Out of frustration, I grabbed Kaz, by her wrist pinning her to the wall, she was now crying it literally made my chest heart, to see her crying over me. She fought to get out my grip but I wouldn't let her go, she begs me to let her go. But instead, I laid my head in the crook of her neck, I felt tense up as I started kissing her it.

"King noo." She moaned out through a weak shaky voice but it didn't stop me, I only fueled me to further kissing her more, I moved from her neck to her face but I didn't kiss her as I wanted too. We stared at each other for a second before she glanced away.

"I hurt you and I'm sorry but I can't lose you as I did her,"  I whispered to her, I flinched my jaw ignoring the tightening in my chest I grabbed her by her making her look at me. "I need you... To be by my side alive."
---------

Phoroah P. O. V

"My nigga," I said dapping up my brother Rahjah he smiled bringing me into a hug, before pushing me away, then slapping in the back of my head. I glared at him about to beat his ass but Compton grabbed me shaking her head.