Ch. 7 Wounded

Enjoy
-----

Phoroah P. O. V

"Man why you do that to her?" Bobbi said as we both looked at the rack of Jordan's on the rack, I shrugged I didn't know the reason, actually I did but I wasn't about to say it out loud so Bobbi could go back to Compton and they both be like I knew it.

"So wassup with you and Empire?" I quickly change the subject, Bobbi got that goofy look on her face, then she straight faced me once she realized what I was doing.

"Man I love that girl, she the reason why I wanna do better, she the reason why I wannabe better. I don't know what's gone happen in the future but as long as she in it yo I'm happy."  Bobbi explained still smiling, we finally picked what shoes we wanted as I took in what she, Bobbi wasn't a bad kid, she just dumb decisions, and hung around Compton and me.

"What its like... To you know be in love?" I asked as the teller handed me the shoe so I gcan try them on, for a minute she was quiet trynna get her thought together before she spoke I know it was little hard for her to speak on a sober mind.

"It's like weed, purple haze not the generic bullshit like Reggie or synthetic weed feel me? The more you smoke it, the more you start to depend on it, you may dabble in other drugs now and again. But boi it ain't nothing like having the only thing that'll make you happy, and without it you feel like nothing." Bobbi explained and oddly enough it made sense, I nodded my head understanding, I then realize I was getting knowledge by someone who thought aliens were real.

"Nigga did you just compare love to weed?"

"Yes I did, nothing you can do but agree... So just agree."

I rolled my eyes, but smirk when I seen the twins they hadn't notice us yet, I knew they were looking for us so they could get their phones if they just look straight ahead they'd found us.

"Excuse me are you Phoroah?" A lady spoked before I could say anything else, she was sexy as fuck she bit her lip, a smirk on my face, Bobbi slowly move her hand to her gun but I stopped her.

"Why is it important?"
-----

Empress P. O. V

"You ain't seen Bobbi and stupid yet?" I ask Empire who glared at me for calling her girl  stupid... Phoroah was a donkey's ass but whatever I really didn't need to elaborate.

"No, and stop call you future bae stupid." Empire said making me side eye her Phoroah will never be my future anything.

"We need to find them, so ugly can buy our phones." I said taking a sip of my drink, Empire rolled her eyes then point straight across from us.

What I saw made me catch a whole attitude, I tapped Empire point to where Bobbi and Phoroah was a woman who was older than her and me. I shouldn't feel like this but I can't help it.

"You alright Press?"

"I'm peachy as fuck, let's go."  I mumbled snatching my bags up, and walking to footlocker Bobbi got up quickly got up, running to Empire. Phoroah still hadn't notice us yet she was still in gross with the conversation with the pretty bitch, I cleared my throat loud.

"Oh y'all ready?" Phoroah jumped away from the girl who smirked at me when she saw me, I rolled my eyes, nodding my head I know if I opened my mouth I was saying something real disrespectful.

"Alright uh Gorgeous we'll talk business with you later and tell Monti we got her first chance we get." Phoroah stammered over her word nervously, again I roll my eyes, as Gorilla smiled polite nodding her head she finally look over at us with smirk that made me want beat her ass.