Ch.5 Long Live King

.... Don't get mad... Enjoy
------

Phoroah P. O. V

"Oh my god Bobbi is that you?" Empire spoke again smiling they looked eagerly at us, as Bobbi just look at us with blank stares before holding her holding up a finger, then pushing Compton and me in the kitchen when it seem like we were all out view she stopped pushing us.

"Uh uh... Nope... Hell nah whatever you two got going on with them stop it. Cause the minute I feel like shit ain't right, I'm straight coming for both y'all on everything I love type shit. " Bobbi was no longer the care free  person Compton or I was use too, it was kind of crazy seeing her like this and so damn quickly.

"Woah Bobbi it's not that deep, I was just playing if that's what you getting at. I'm not scheming on one them they too young for my ass we 22 and 23 fuck we look like fucking teenagers girl, Phoroah you know how she is. " Compton defended us I scrunched up my face what the fuck that suppose to mean. They stared at me as I rolled my eyes, I shaking my head.

"Don't look at me, I'm good maybe if they was 18, probably but I'm not interested they just staying until something come up that's it, that's all."  I lied the both of them they like  they didn't believe me, hell I wouldn't believe me either, I sighed throwing my hand in the air.

"Phoroah you couldn't lie if the truth was in front you, I'm serious though don't play with neither of they emotions, they been through a lot. Especially when they've been though enough as it is." Bobbi spoke up, and Compton snicker I smack my lips these get my damn nerve I swear.

"Who you plotting on?" Compton questioned with a smirk on face, I side eyed her as she raised her hand up in defense, the curious look was still on her face.

"It better not be Empire, I been plotting on her since a nigga was 15." Bobbi said with a goofy ass look on her face, I rolled my eyes if I didn't know better I'd say she was in love with her.

"Look I'm not plotting on nobody I'm doing me." I tried to convince them and myself but it sound more problematic then anything to me.

"Bullshit,"

They both said in unison, I again smack my lips as they both laugh in my face, Then gave me a knowing look, the look that made me want confess everything. But bit my lip I really wanted to keep this to myself until I could figure out if I really want to pursue a 17 year old.

"We done with this conversation." I grunted trying to get out of the after I did want be alone by myself, away from everybody. They stared at me for second way too long made me even more irritated then I already was before.

When nobody said anything back I roll my eyes, pushing through the kitchen, I walked out the kitchen pass the twins and straight to my room.

No soon did I do the that my phone started ringing I contemplated on throwing the damn, the. thought against I answered the phone with a simple what.

"Damn sis, it like that?" I smacked my teeth at Rahjah voice, if this nigga about to bother me too I'm straight hanging the fuck up.

"Fuck you want Rah?" I didn't even want talk, I just want be left alone. Rahjah scoffed cbut spoke anyway.

"I went to see mom she really want to see you, can you please at least attempt to go?" He begged it hadn't even been a minute, and he want talk about my dying mom, I ran my hand though my hand, I ain't want see my moms like that yo.