3.Zuko please!

yay Zuko time! he is so freaking hot why did they have to make him

look that good? its torture for him not to be real! Bwahahahh I forgot the main characters name so now have to go back an figure it out!

I'm not going t never mind so let's go with... liah? is at her name?... hmmmm whatever o can fix this later.

... liah's POV

the next morning I got up and changed into my dark ashes dress. I don't care what happens to me but I am not leaving Zuko. (damn that sounded real fxxing panzy.) I ran and ran until I got to his room. I stopped to pull my lace sleeves down and fix the medium sized train in the back.

I looked to either side of me making sure no one saw me near the banished princes room. "Zuko" I whispered.

"what the hell do you want mother fucker?" he snapped.

ouch that was rude..

"I want to talk to you" I whispered. I heard movement towards the door. my stomache turned to knots when he opened it.

he had no shirt on so of course my mind was commenting all kinds of dirty remarks. I loved how tall he is and it almost killed me when I looked in his good eye. the other one was covered with his patch.

"stop!" he glared at me.

"I didn't do anything dude!" I glared back.

"stop looking at me like that! its sick and I have a girlfriend!" he yelled back. I mentally face palmed. "Put a shirt on mofo!" I said with my teeth gritted.

"just tell me what you had to say!" he opened the door wider and I walked in. I loved the smell of his room, smoking hot Cologne. ( I would know I keep some in my drawer)

I closed my eyes to breath it in. "seriously!?" Zuko yelled. I opened my eyes and he was right in front of me,. oops I guess I just inhaled his man six pack. "Zuko I didn't mean to do that.." I felt a blush go through my cheeks. "Just leave." He turns away from me and starts packing his suite case. "Just listen to me, dammit!" I demand. Oops I shouldn't have done that. Zuko swerves around and shoves me back into the wall. "No, you listen to me, I do not take orders from you!" He growls in my face. I've never seen him this angry. "Zuko I'm sorry." I hold back tears. "No you aren't you're still looking at me!" He rolls his eyes. I look away from him and look at the door that seems so far away. "I'll leave." I feel the tear go down. "But i need to ask you one question.." I say. My voice is cracking. This isn't going as planned. "Why are you going through with this?" Zuko's eye widens.

"I need to capture the Avatar to restore my honor." He looks away from me.