4.Daggers

hey I am so excited about the new update, mine has been bugged for a while and that bugged me. I'm finally updating and I'm sorry it took so long, I was too busy fangirling Zuko's bod- personality!

I couldn't find the words. Zuko really thought he needed the Avatar for honor? I stood there lost. it was clear he had become irritated with me so I walked to the door. As soon as my door touched the handle, Azula and Mai thrusts the door open. "Out." Azula glared at me. I was scared of her but this bitch was crazy! "Mai what did you do?" I glared at my backstabbing cousin. she just stared at me with a blank expression."I went to tell Azula you were conspiring but she didn't need any hints. You're hiring and predictable." Her lips threatened to smirk but she fought it. "I'm gonna kill you." I growled. I dug into my pocket for my knife. Mai was10 steps ahead of me. she already had her daggers out. "Ladies, let's not make a mess. Take it outside!" Azula was sick. This was humorous to her but I was serious. Mai was trying to kill me so I'm just returning the favor. "Not now." I dived at Mai but she threw a dagger so my sleeve went to the wall. She threw another one at my head but it only nicked me a bit. "Stop!" Zuko yelled at us. Mai ignored him. I reached over with my left and set my right arm free. As soon as i had, I waisted no time attacking. I jumped on Mai's back and we went rolling through the doorway she was scratching my arms with the daggers and I was hitting her with the handle of my pocket knife. (.. our pockets are huge. to you this would be a machete with a slightly smaller blade...)  Our battle went on. I screamed as a dagger hit my arm. it was deep and I wasn't happy. I stabbed my knife into Mai's leg. She glared at me and scratched a L in my wounded arm. The blood was coming out too fast and I felt sick. I fell back against the wall.

I know , I'm sorry for the cliffy but ya know the blood  was getting the best of me. I hate Mai which is why I decides to put Liah in a battle with her, just to see what its like when the cold hearted she devil has scars... its nothing personal. (liessorry this was so short. I can update tomorrow. bye