Kyō Uchiha

-INFO-

Birth Name: Supāku Owari

Known Name: Supāku Uchiha

Nickname: Volt

Age: 15-16 (Pre-Shippuden)

18+ (post Shippuden)

Gender: Male

Height: 4'0 (Pre-Shippuden)
5'11 (Post-Shippuden)

Weight: 136Lbs (Pre-Shippuden)
169Lbs (Post-Shippuden)

Likes: Poetry, Puzzles, Food, being Creative and Learning

Dislikes: Losing, Being outsmarted, Being ignored, liars, Thieves, Mercenaries and Snakes

Relatives:

-Kiyoshi Owari (Mom, MIA)

-Raiga Uchiha (Father, MIA)

Chakra Affinity:

-None (due to Seishin chakra)

Kekkei Genkai:

-Sharingan (Mangekyō)

-Byakugan

-Spirit Chakra (Seishin Chakra)

Clan: Owari/Uchiha

-Bio and Abilities-

Supāku Owari (His alternate name being Supāku Uchiha due to his father's Uchiha heritage), a ninja who grew up in the village in the Sun Aka Taiyougakure no sato. (Also known as The Sun Village or just Taiyougakure)

 (Also known as The Sun Village or just Taiyougakure)

Supāku is an orphan of an extinct village. He currently doesn't know that he's also part of the Uchiha clan, Due to his parents' supposed demise by the hand of many hired Mercenaries. (Later to be revealed as a group called "Judgement" (Pre-Shippuden)

He gained the power of the sharingan at an early age. He has a peculiar type of Chakra called "Seishin" chakra, literally meaning "spirit chakra", that has many uses, it allows him to use any nature or non nature based chakra natures, releases, and also allows him to absorb chakra from all living things, from plants, to animals, to other people. Anything within a twenty foot radius will be drained. (and yes, this abilities range can increase with practice, as well as his skill in using it to the point where he can choose not to take the chakra of certain living beings.)

His seishin chakra cannot be seen by byakugan/Rinnegan users due to its secondary ability of appearing invisible to the eyes, no matter what doujutsu the opponent may have.

He has trained his body physically in the driest areas, the coldest areas, the hottest areas, and the wettest areas to enhance his endurance to harsh conditions.

The Desert.

The Cold land of Iron.

Atop an active volcano.

On the Great naruto Bridge and near the sea.

Later on (Post-Shippuden/Boruto arc) he becomes part of a group named "Judgment", who, unbeknownst to him, wishes to destroy what's left of the main clans, the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. After he figures out his Uchiha heritage with the help of an old scroll he found near where his village sank, which causes him to get a flashback from his childhood, which in turn causes Supāku's sharingan to evolve into the Mangekyō from the extreme emotion, Supāku soon, accompanied by his friend Zhang Xioyang, single-handedly eradicates Judgement and gains the Byakugan eyes from his friend Zhang, who was KIA during this mission.

Supāku excels at using taijutsu as well as ninjutsu, a clue to his early "Graduation" from the academy. His fighting style is a modified version of the gentlefist style, Due to his friend teaching him the gentlefist style before his death. This version he uses is called "Longfist style", where he may use gentlefist or use chakra created senbon to hit the chakra points from miles away with perfect accuracy, coupled with clones, this can be a very dangerous weapon.

-Recap-
His chakra has no type, a rare Kekkei Genkai that's only seen in his mothers Clan line. He has the Sharingan as well as Byakugan.

-Extra Info-
He's intelligent and has been training himself to gain more instantaneous reactions, rapid thinking, clever counter attacks, chakra efficiency, and clever, on the fly strategies.

-Current Place of Residence-
He currently resides in the Hidden leaf village, as his village of Taiyougakure was destroyed early on.