Kira Allé Kyng

Name: Kira Allé Kyng

Nicknames/Aliases: Kia, Kara, Kat, The Shredded Queen

Age: same as Sora

Height: 5'6-5'9

Weight: Girls don't tell their weight, duh! 😜

Likes (as Kira): same as Sora, except she likes girls more prominently then guys, and she loves dressing as a neko.

Dislikes (as Kira): everything Sora dislikes, except she is more sensitive to harsh language and being talked down to.

Likes (as Shi): Everything Syn likes, except she LOVES bathing in the blood of her victims.

Dislikes: everything Syn dislikes, except she isn't as harsh to others unless it's needed.

Bio: She is the result of Sora's Gender swap ability, so not much has changed, like sora, she has a prominent UK accent, often using words like "love". She has a tendency to fall into traps by being gullible and overly nice and kind, yet she keeps her innocence just as sora normally does. She's a real pervert towards females, and even a few males, although she doesn't mess with males as often, claiming they have "No puzzle to them, like opening a book and reading all of its pages, unlike women, who have a bit of mystery and drama that a girl's gotta love at times.".

(If you haven't seen Sora as his male form, look for Surota Allé Kyng, or ask the creator to point you in the right direction.

Alternatively, you can use this.
(http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Cdn73ZR9sy)