Chapter 2

Tears filled you eyes as your brother, mother, father , and other unfamiliar faces look at you with eyes filled with hatred, disgust, and fear. Your shiny metal left arm and right leg at full display for the entire world to see. In their eyes all they see is a freak, science project gone wrong, a monster. A Monster. A MONSTER!

MONSTER!

SIDE SHOW!

BEAST!

FREAK!

UGLY CREATURE!

URCHEN!

FREAK SHOW!

You run hoping to get away from all the whispers, the shouts of disapproval, and the glaring eyes. But, you can still hear them echoing everywhere, the voices surrounded you.

You stopped running and turned around to see the crowd of people in front of you grow to towering heights, but still held your ground and got into a fighting position with your fists up.

You shouted with all your might in you heart to leave you alone.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!LEAVE ME ALONE! ILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!"

But the talking never ceased. They were getting to you, to the point where your were having a breakdown.

Sinking to your knees pulling your short (h/c) hair hard, but don't feel the pain. Your face tear-stained from all the crying.

The suddenly voices stop. You can hear a faint voice. It's a male.

You quickly get up in a haste. You've heard this voice before, but you can't put your finger on it. It's on the tip of your tongue.

'What was it?'

'What was his name?'

'COME ON WORK YOU STUPID BRAIN!'

'WHAT WAS HIS NAME!?'

"Haha (Y/N) stop trying so hard, you already know this," the voice said with a calming jokingly, yet annoying tone.

A tall figure appears in front of you. He's smiling and has short (h/c) hair that framed his face and bright (e/c) eyes that shone.

Your brain yells 'enemy!' 'Kill him,' but your heart know him, and want to hug him, but you hold yourself back.

"Aw hey what happened to your hair? It use to be so long! I remember you always had bad hair days," he says with a smile

That face. That stupid smile. His hair. His eye. They all seem so familiar.

(Brother's name)

His mouth moved but nothing came out.

He was still smiling, but he moving away from you!

You run towards him, not wanting him to leave. Even if you didn't know him. You didn't want to be alone in this dream.