Chapter 11

You had spent all day watching Grey's Anatomy with Thor, Loki, Steve, Bucky, Wanda, and Pietro... crying.

Just, just why?

Any ways

At around 11:30-ish PM, the Doctor came in your room to see if you were awake or having a nightmare, but instead he sees you all were watching TV, he now realized that's why you guys were missing all day.

You can still remember his angry face as he saw you all still up.

~~~~~~

"Okay, Dr. Geniy calm down, I'm sure (Y/N) is fine," Bruce said trying to consult the Doctor.

"But what if HYDRA had taken her!?" The Doctor screeched.

"Dude she's like what, 27 years old, I think that she can handle herself," Clint said grabbing a slice of pizza from the fridge. The Doctor glares at Clint.

"And even HYDRA did take her we'll get her back for you," Natasha said as she put a hand on his shoulder, he turns to her and his face softens.

"Wait, did you even check her room?" Tony questioned.

"Um... no I haven't," he answered quietly.

Facepalm

"Go check!" They all said in unison.

He walks the halls to your room. Wait they notice that they haven't seen Thor, Loki, Wanda, and Pietro all day either. They saw Steve and Bucky going out for their jog, then coming back inside, but nothing else. He reaches the door and hear shouting and crying. His eyes widen and he quickly opens the door.

He sees Thor and Pietro jumping up and down hugging you while they cry.

"YES FINALLY THEY'RE TOGETHER!" They shout

You look very uncomfortable, but none the less, your face has a ghost of a smile.

He sees a little pink tint to your cheeks.

'Oh hell no, not my baby,'he thought like a protective father.

He grabs you and pulls you in for a hug and turns to them with a murderous glare.

"ALL OF YOU, GO TO BED," he shouts as they scurry out and ran back to their rooms.

~~~~~~~~

Today he wants to spend the whole day with you.

You weren't entirely sure why he was upset and what normal people even did on a normal day, but you were going to try.

You get up from your chair that you set by the window. You head to the bathroom to use it and comb your short (h/c) hair. You look at the mirror. Your (e/c) eyes still cold and dead, but they had a little light to them. You were getting a bit better.

You put back on your black leather jacket that was set on a chair and unlocked your bedroom door. You go into the kitchen, and see Steve doing something with that weird box that he cooks food on, but you ignore him and grab a box of poptarts. He sees you grab the poptarts, and he starts walking over to you.