Chapter 7

~~<~~~~~~~<~

"That's it" you say in a hushed tone.

You get up and walk to the edge of the building.

You jump from the roof where you were watching from, landing in front of the Doctor, you put your left arm in front of the Doctor, meaning that they weren't getting to him unless they get through you. They all look at you a bit taken back at you sudden appearance.

They snapped out their dazed and all advanced towards you and the Doctor.

You took off running towards Tony. He shot his repulsers at you as you ran to him. You jumped and front flipped over him and used the wall in the back of him to launch back to him, you threw a punch with your metal arm knocking him back in to the opposing wall. The lights in his helmet were off showing that it had to reboot. A arrow was shot at you but you ran successfully dodging it. You looked up to see Hawkeye on the roof. As you were looking up you saw in your peripheral vision that Captain America running towards you at full speed with his shield in hand. You looked at him and took off running to him as well. As he threw a punch you quickly dodged it and jumped on his shield. He pulled his arm back to throw you off the shield but you used that to your advantage and jump toward the building that Clint was on. You weren't going to make it up to the edge of the roof, so you threw a punch and latched yourself to the wall and used your other metal limb and kicked a hole into the wall. Quickly climbing the wall you swung up to the roof where Clint was waiting for you. He shot his arrows to keep you at distance but you ran straight forward. He expected you to jump out of the way so he shoots on both sides of you, but you kept running straight. He has never seen someone take that gamble. You tackled him off the roof. He threw punches and you returned them as you both fall. The Hulk grabs Clint, but leaves you to fall. You use your metal arm and leg to take the impact of the fall. Clint and the Hulk land on the ground. Even though the Hulk took most of the hit, his body was not so soft, so Clint felt some of the impact and was knock out as he hit his head on the Hulk's rock solid shoulder. The Hulk puts Clint down and runs at a frightening speed towards you. The Hulk is not the most graceful enemy, so you use that to you advantage. You did a mix of fighting and a different sort of ballet. As he threw trash bins and punches you twist, turn, and bend out of harms way. You use the wall and run up it and try to track a pressure on the Hulks body. You quickly find it and jump to the point and use a foot to press on it. The Hulk falls to the ground with a ground shaking thump. As you stood on top of the Hulk a hammer comes flying to your face but on instinct you pull your arm to your face to block the hit, but it still knocks you back. You fly back but put your metal arm on the ground to stop you from moving. You look at the hammer and grab it but it won't move. He chuckles at the sight of you trying to pickup the Mjölnir. He holds out his arm to call Mjölnir , you grab onto the hammer as it flies to Thor as he is about to grab it you take hold of the hammer in mid-air and hit him in the face with Mjölnir. He falls to the ground, not unconscious but left in shock, with a killer headache and a small bruise.

You hear the Doctor shout, you turn around and see Steve, Bucky, and Natasha surround him.

Your eyes widen.

You run to him but Steve notices you coming to them. He turns around and widens his stance and throws a punch. But you dodge it as if you didn't notice, you had your eyes set on the Doctor and Natasha. You slide between Steve's legs and jump at Natasha but you legs were grabbed before you did so. Bucky threw you to the wall but turned so you punched the wall instead of hitting your face. You turned around to see Bucky and Steve running towards you. You ran to they as well, but took out your guns and shot at them. Steve covered Bucky and himself with the shield. He throws the shield, but you see it and stand in place to catch it with your left arm, you catch it and throw it back to him hard. To Bucky, that look familiar, but he brushes it off as Steve is knock back with his shield. Bucky runs to you and throws a punch and successfully hits you and knocks your mask off, but you are unfazed by the hit. You bring up your gun to shot him in the chest but he knocks it out of your hands and kicks it to the corner of the alley. You put up your hands into a boxing position. He threw his metal arm but you duck out of the way and throw a upper cut to his face. He is knocked back, he holds his chin that you hit with your flesh arm. You rush past him and Steve to Natasha. She pulls up her gun ready to shoot him.

"Tell HYDRA they've failed," she said in a dark tone as she pulls the trigger.

But you suddenly appear in front of the gun and take the bullet in the stomach. You grab the gun and bend it so it couldn't shot. You punched Natasha in the face and picked her up and threw her to Steve and Bucky who were also coming towards you. They catch her, Steve checks her for injures, Bucky stops to see you bleeding out but yet still standing up to protect the Doctor. In the back of you the Doctor has tears in his eyes. The Doctor is showing emotion and hasn't fled to safety.

"Take a step closer and you're dead," you said in a dark voice as you pick your knife from you thigh and hold it to your chest ready to strike.

"I think that will be all," a loud, commanding voice boomed.

Fury stepped out from a corner with a impressed expression. The Doctor got up and put your arm around his shoulders and walked you to Fury. You started to panic, you stop walking and pick up the Doctor and ran out of the alley.

"Wait! Put me down," the Doctor says. You complied and put him on his feet.

"Fury was the one we were supposed to meet," he explains. You stood there forgetting that your bleeding.

"Что?!"(What?!) you exclaimed.

_To Fury_

"He's the scientist that betrayed HYDRA that I was supposed to meet, but now, I WONT NOW BECAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RUINED THAT CHANCE!" He shouted at them.

"WHAT VULGER THING DID YOU CALL US BROTHER FURY?!" Thor boomed

"I WOULD NEVER!" Steve shouted as he held up his hands

"I've slept with women, but I'd never take it that far," Bucky says with his hands up also.

...
.....
.......
..........
............

Everyone facepalmed.

"What?" The three clearly confused on what caused them to slap their head.

"I'll tell you guys later," Natasha said.

"Alright you two get down here," Fury said up to the roof of the building. The team sees Sam and Coulson appear to the edge.

As the rest were fighting Sam, Coulson, and Fury were watching and making bets to see if anyone was going to get kicked where the sun does not shine. Sam won but no one need to know that Fury lost.

_Back to you_

You limped as you and the Doctor headed back to the Avengers. You held your stomach and straighten up. Your face emotionless. They turned to you and the Doctor. You got in front of him to shield him again.

"Don't worry," the Doctor says.

"Hello Mr. Fury, I'm so sorry for the mess," the Doctor said gesturing toward the people unconscious and all the cuts and bruises.

"It's alright, that's what these idiots get for messing with my business," he said louder then need be.

You started to get light headed. But still hold your ground. The Doctor notices but forgot that you were shot.

"Hey, are you alright," he says as he puts a hand on your shoulder. Everyone watches you carefully, expecting you to attack.

"Yes, I am fin--" you say as you collapsed

The Doctor grabs you and looks up to Fury.

"Please help her!" He exclaims with tears threatening to fall. Sam flies while he carries you to a helicarrier infirmary.

~~~~~~~~~~

The song "The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boys inspired me to write this fight scene.

He he
(^з^)-