IV. Welcome to Twitter

It was such a boring afternoon today and I was actually enjoying with talking to this stranger.

I was just about to know his name now and I was excited because I'll admit, I had this small crush on him (or her, I don't care that much). He seemed so good with words and he might be a stranger but there's just something about him I already liked.

'Stranger is typing...' I read, and then suddenly there were loud knocks on my bedroom door.

It was so fucking loud and sudden that I actually almost dropped my phone, just a relief that I caught it in time.

I got up from my bed and opened the door, my brother excitedly telling me that the package from our aunt was already here.

I just nodded at him and said I'll be downstairs soon, immediately going back to my phone. I wasn't sure where I died as I looked back at the screen.

It might have been because of the You have disconnected. because he or she was my crush and I accidentally disconnected. But then again I'm Niall ... is pretty mind-blowing too.

I know the stranger might be messing around with me but I still went to Twitter and checked my followers list. Maybe he or she tried to find me?

Again I almost died at the last follower I had, a verified account.

Niall Horan
@NiallOfficial
Listen to my debut single 'This Town' here: niall.to/thistownTw

Then I received a notification. I saw the icon for a direct message with the words

Niall Horan: Why did you disconnect ? 😔 wasn't lying ..

That was the last time I breathed.

(Around those few seconds, at least...)