Chapter 17 - GG.

Jason's P.O.V.

"NOOOOOO!" Was all I heard before I fell to the floor.

A hybrid stabbed me... I could hear people walking towards me... I could see shadows of people, kneeling down besides me... Their voices sound really far... Except one.

Adam. It was Adam's voice.

"J-Jason! Pl-please! D-don't leave me!" I heard him yell.

"Adam! I could help him for awhile, but... It wouldn't last long..." Seto said quietly. "Just do whatever it takes to keep him alive! I... I need to take care of Dawn." He said, walking to Dawn.

Before he could go, I grabbed his wrist and said, "D-don't... Le-leave me... Ple... Please..." I said, coughing a little. He frowned and said, "I'll be right back."

Soon, Seto casted some magical spell around me, so I could breathe easier, and it would stop the bleeding for awhile. It did work... But I just want to be next to Adam....

Adam's P.O.V.

"I'll be right back." I said sternly. I walked to Dawn with a scowl on my face.

"Why?" I asked angrily. Dawn smirks, and answers, "Cause, I love you."

I wasn't shocked. No. I was just furious. She tried to kill Jason. MY Jason.

"Well, as you know, I never loved you." I said, crossing my arms. She frowned, and pulled out her sword. "Well if I can't have ya," She started. "Nobody can..." She said, while running towards me.

I quickly got my sword, and started to fight her. She fought back. Turns out, she's been training... A LOT... She was really strong!

"I see... You've been training." I said, trying to dodge her attacks. "Well, it's better than just sitting on the sofa all day long." She replied smirking.

Then, I pinned her down. I smirked, and she said, "Nope." I gave her a confused look. She kicked me straight in the stomach, and I fell backwards, coughing a little blood.

"ADAM!" Ty yelled, throwing his bow and an arrow to me. I quickly took it.

"GG." I said as I shot Dawn. The arrow landed on her heart. She fell to the ground, holding the arrow on her chest. Soon, she closed her eyes and went to sleep, a permanent sleep.

I smiled widely. 'I did it... I DID IT!' I thought happily. Then, I heard coughing... JASON!

I stood up, and ran to Jason as fast as I could. I kneeled down next to him, and looked at Seto.

Seto's P.O.V.

"I think I can save him," I started, everybody cheered. "But... I need your 'budder', Adam." I finished. Adam looked at me shocked. Everybody knew he loved 'budder', but it's the only way.

"You... You don't have to d-do this... Adam..." Jason said weakly. "Y-you really do... Don't." He finished. Adam looked at Jason sadly, and said,

"You're more important than budder." He smiled. Jason weakly smiled back.

Adam gave me the budder the brought, which was about enough.

Then, I started working on making a golde- I mean budder apple, in the lab that's pretty close to the arena. "DONE!" I yelled happily.

I ran to where Jason was. Everybody was looking at me with eyes full of hope, happiness, and excitement.

I gave Jason the apple, and he slowly ate it.

Then, his eyes widen. His bleeding stops, and the huge cut caused by the sword, was gone.

"Why're you guys staring at me? We need to celebrate soon, ya know?" Jason said jokingly. "JASOOOOOOON!" All of us yelled happily, and hugged him.

"GUUUUUUUYS!" He yelled back. All of us laughed, and pulled away from the hug.

Adam's P.O.V. [Again, deal with it c:]

We were all laughing, celebrating, hugging... And good stuff like that. It was awesome! I'm finally with Jason again...

Finally, we got sick of the arena. And luckily, Mitch and Jerome found a way out. All of us shared a few more jokes, said our goodbyes, and went home.

When Jason and I were finally home...

"Thank you, Adam. I love you." Jason said happily, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Anything for you, and I love you too, Jason. Not even squids could stop me from loving, and protecting you."

A/N: Did you see a 'THE END' thing? No? Well, expect another chapter soon then ;3 *surprisesurprise* xD

Kbai.<3