chap. 1

"don't touch me man, you don't even know me like that!"

its already the first day of senior year and it's all going to the left.

my name is ray, I am 17, starting my first year of of being a senior in a new school. it's already going bad for me. there really isn't much to know about me.

i live in north Carolina with my mum and my younger brother, Prince, who is 6.

i have a best friend who has always been there for me through thick and thin, she is my rock, my ride or die nigga, chris. No one else understands me like she does.

my mum works at forever 21, she is struggling to find a job that can pay enough money to pay off some stuff.

i wish i could help her but she won't let me, i always get the same answer, and that is

"i know sweetie but the only way you can help is by going to school, getting your education and get a good job, don't worry yourself, that's my job."

my dad, well... i dont really know him and hate him.

Heard he's living a good life is one of THE top payed lawyers. How could he leave his family knowing that we are struggling like this.

All i knoow is that he WILL regret it.

my mum finally came around about me being gay.

she now supports me 100% and always tells me that she would never choose society and religion over her own 'BLOOD' daughter and that's one of the reasons why i love my mom so much.

anyways, enough about my life lets get back on track.

this new school is so judgy and sooo...ugh! had about 4 guys touch me so far and i was just a bout done.

i swear the next bitch ass nigga to toouch me will regret the day they were born.

i made my way to the front office to get my schedule and started to make my way to my first class.

the hallways were empty which meant i was soo late to my first class which was English. i was looking for room 32 and finally found it after running around in circles looking like a fool.

i cleared my throat and prepared myself for the worst.

i opened the door and the room was silent.

everyone turned there eyes on me. honestly it was so embarrassing.

i walked over to the teachers desk and handed her my schedule.

"alright miss carter,welcome to english hopefully this lateness won't repeat itself again, you may take a seat anywhere you want"

she spoke nicely but rudely at the same time.

i dont think i like this teacher already.

i looked back at the whole class and they were still staring holes into my soul.

I hated it. i spotted a seat at the back of the room and made my way to my seat.

"hey"

someone whispered.

"what's your name shawty"

i looked over to my right with a disgusted look on my face.

At this point the teacher already started her lectures .

It was a light skinned guy.

He looked like a fuck boy, he looked like he got what ever he wnated.

"fuck you just saidd?"

i whispered almost to loud. luckly the teacher payed no mind to us.

"i said-"

" i heard you the first time dumbass and fuck outta here with your bullshit"

i cut him off

"come on shawd, don't be like that, i can give you a good time"

he whispered back

"first of all, we are clearly wearing the same clothes and that clearly tells you that i am gay , and secondly imma need you to stop talking to me or we finna have some problems"

i whispered angrily at him.

he just had a big grin on his face and focused on the teacher. it's gonna be a long ass day.

it was 4th period.

seniors on have 4 periods on Mondays Thursdays.

all my classes were boring so i was hoping for art to be a little better.

i picked a seat at the back of the room as always and waited for the rest of the room to fill up with students.

"alright class, welcome to art, it is going to be a good year this year because most of your work will be practical..."

blah blah i zoned the teacher out for the explanation and began to scan the room.

"great"

i whispered. i had the same class with that dude from first period.

i continued to scan the room and all of a sudden the door opened roughly and in entered a tall stud.

she had honey blonde hair with black roots, she was tall and my guess was 6'0, looked like she worked out, she also looked rich with the clothes she had on.

"wow"

was all i could say.

"i know"

i looked up and there she was with a million dollar smile.

she then turned around and dapped up her friends and kissed what seemed like her girlfriend.

wow, she was stuck up to. okay then.

so i started on my notes and focused on the lecture.

i felt something hit me on the head.

i looked over where it came from and saw that stud from before laughing her ass off with her friends.

i ignored it and went back to my work.

i felt something else hit my head, AGAIN

I lost it,my blood was boiling, i stood up and walked over where she was...

Stay tuned for more more...

comment and tell me what you think

vote

deuces