Chapter 4

Ray

My head is pounding.

i feel like i was run over by a bus, man. i try to open my eyes but i feel like i've been asleep for years.

"ray..?" someone mumbled sitting next to me. that....sexy...familiar voice, questioned.

i shot up and held my head in my hands. "it hurts.." i whined

"i got you some medicine.." she said innocently.

i finally looked to my right to meet the fines as mothafucka that was trying me today.

Candy? or is it Candice? i think it's Candy. yeah that's her name.

"this is all your fault candy!" i slightly yelled but then quickly held my head.

she smirks then looks down "so we givin nicknames now?" she questions

"what are you talkin about.. take me home right now!" i said attempting to get up but she holds me down by the waist slightly gripping it. i'm turned the fuck on "you need to relax" she whisprers. i feel embarassed for callin her that!

"what time is anyways?"

"it 1am in the morning. your mom called looking for you and i told that you're staying the night at my house" she explained.

"thank you. i thought i was gonna die" i whispered.

"anytime" she replied

my stomach growled.

"I'll go get us something to eat. you havent eaten anything since lunch"

wow she has a soft side too! i wonder where her girlfriend is.

"how long was i out for?" i asked

"since 4pm" she replied. so she been watchin me sleep the whole time???

"you watched me sleep??" i shot at her. my cheeks were burnin

she shrugged and walked out the room. she has a really nice room.

its like the size of a damn living room and kitchen put together.

i got up coz i wanted explore this place.

"waitt..." i thought to myself. i'm actually letting this girl...you know..

i'm meant to hate this girl....but her sexiness just...UGH!

Is it wrong to admire another stud's sexiness? is it bad to feel some typa way about another stud? Because I don't give fuck right now.

"i'm back " she yelled from down stairs. her house was huge. fr tho, it looked like a celebrities house.

as i was finding my way through this gorgeous house (oh lord) i got lost. i let out a groan of frustration. so i sat down in this white living room. it was luxurious. I'm inlove with house.

"you look lost" she smirked leaning against the door. i looked up to be met by her eyes.

"uh..." i began to stutter. she looks eatable. WHAT AM I THINKING. she is driving me crazy.

"i was just looking around", i responded confidentally.

"But then I got kinda lost" I said scratching the back of my neck

"I brought back some Chinese food coz I wasn't sure of what you like"

"Nah Chinese food is amazing." I think she noticed my eyes grow wide. I love Chinese food man.
Her phone began to ring out of her pocket. She looked at the screen and rolled her eyes.

"Yes?" She spoke to the other person on the line. She looked very annoyed. So I wonder who it is.

After a little while of arguing on the phone with the other person, she hung up straight away and just walked away.

It's not my place to get into her business but, I decided to go after her because she looked pretty pissed.

She was back in her room, on her bed playing with her fingers. (Still looking pissed)
"You aight??" I asked nervously.
"Yeah nothing to worry about" she spoke softly looking down

"Clearly " I said sarcastically

I felt like she needed someone to talk to.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked sitting on the bed next to her.

"my girlfriend called to know where I was, but then a moan slipped out of her mouth and I heard a niggas voice groaning, like they were having sex..."

" but I'm okay because I already knew she was cheating on me from the time we started dating. At the same time it hurts because, out of all people, she chose a nigga to cheat on me with"
She was pissed but relaxed because she was talking it all out.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" I suggested changing the subject.

She smirked at me but I instantly knew what she was thinking.
"No sex you idiot!" I growled and she put her hands up in surrender.

The rest of the night was perfect as we drifted off to sleep....

Comment....

Vote....

Sorry about the late update

Love you guys ❤️❤️