Ultrasonido

Diel held Sam's hand as they both walked up to the clinic. Sam started to lightly shake with fear of seeing someone he knew in there, or worse his mom!
"Sam what are you so scared about? Were just getting an ultrasound." Diel rubbed Sam's shaking hand in his.
"What if we see someone we know? They might tell my mom and she will find out and I'll be in so much trouble!" Sam began to turn around and walk back to the car. Diel quickly grabbed Sam and picked him up bridal style.
"Diel what are you doing we can come back here next week. I'm pretty sure that I'll be ready by then." Sam smiled still having the fear in his face.
"You are ready today and don't you want to see our beautiful creation that we made?" Diel kissed Sam's cheek then began to sign them both in.
"I do I just wish that we could wait. I don't know how to take care of a child. I can barely take care of my sister unless I have someone help me with her." Sam wiped the small tears that began to glide down his cheeks.
"Babe I'll be taking care of our child with you, and I know that its going to be hard but you have me, your sister, and your mom. We're all there for you. Maybe even some of your friends. That is if I approve of them being around my baby." Sam let out a dry laugh and leaned into Diel's chest.
"Sam Acosta?" Sam's head shot up and the look of fear quickly came across his face.
Diel laughed grabbing Sam and following the lady to there room.
"The doctor will be with you two shortly." She left closing the door with a smile.
Once she left Sam began to shake even more. Diel wrapped his arms around his shoulders rubbing them in a up and down motion.
"Why are you so nervous there is nothing to be nervous about. We are seeing our baby." Diel whispered into Sam's hair.
"Thats the thing we are seeing our unborn baby. Doesn't that scare you at all? What if its more than one can we afford twins or triplets or worse quadruplets!" Sam began to Shake violently.
"Your being a little bit crazy. If you were pregnant with more than two we would be able to tell right now." Diel smirked rubbing Sam's stomach.
The doctor then walked in with a small clipboard and friendly smile.
"Hi! I'm Lisa. So what is the problem?" Lisa smiled sitting down in the chair in front of Sam and Diel.
"We're expecting and we would like an ultrasound." Diel smiled.
"Oh okay that great congrats to you two! Sam right? Can you just lay on the bed right there and pull your shirt up a bit." Lisa smiled pointing to the bed.
Sam slowly got up and sat down. Diel walked over to him gently laying him down.
"Sorry he's just really nervous and scared." Diel held Sam's hand standing next to the bed staring at Sam.
"I get it. Sam don't worry one bit I'm just going to put a little bit of this gel here, on your stomach sorry if its cold. It works better that way." Sam hissed at the coldness expanded on his stomach. "Sorry Sam now I am going to place this wand on your stomach and if you just look at this screen you can see what we are looking at." Lisa smiled pointing to the screen.
Diel and Sam's attention went to the screen.
"You can't see it that much but your baby is right there. That really tiny blob." Lisa laughed pointing to the tiny figure.
"That's our baby Sam. I can't believe it. We are gonna be parents!" Diel exclaimed jumping up then kissing Sam passionately.
Lisa silently laughed at there cuteness then quickly took the ultrasound picture.
"I'll be right back with the pictures just uh how many do you want?" Lisa asked setting everything back to its original place.
"Sam?" Diel looked at Sam for the answer.
"Five please." Sam smiled.
Lisa nodded leaving the couple to get there pictures. Diel looked at Sam with a goofy smile. Then kissed his cheek.
"Why we need five when we really only need three." Diel smirked.
"One for me, you, mom,my locker at school, and your car." Sam smiled sheepishly.
"Thank you baby your are the best. Now how are we gonna tell your mom and sister?" Diel asked placing Sam on his lap.
"I don't know. I don't want to think about that. Maybe we could run away but first lets send the picture to her in a letter then run away together." Sam smiled.
"Sam you can't run away from your fears. I'm pretty sure that it could be easier to tell your mom. Like we could do it over dinner?" Diel shrugged.
"No. I can tell her myself." Sam mumbled.
"Oh uh okay. Thats fine, but when you do call me and tell me how it went." Diel looked at Sam eyes full of concern.
"I know. I always call you and tell you how things are. Its our thing for us to do together." Sam smiled kissing Diel's cheek.
There doctor then walked in the room handing them an envelope with there pictures in it. Diel takes it thanking her and walking out with Sam behind him.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes Got another chapter done! I just love this story so far! Its my first boyxboy mpreg story and I have always wanted to do one once I found out about mpreg. Now that I get to do one I am happy to be able to do it! I'm still a little nervous about the smut. I don't want to get banned from wattpad because of it. So please don't report me for it.
So please like and comment and you can message me and i will put you in a chapter! Love you all my lovely people and lovely readers and writers!