Enfernedad de la mañana

Sam
Do you know the hardest or some type of hard part of keeping your family out of your life about pregnancy is the damn morning sickness! Waking up and throwing up, oh and when you see something that you love to eat for breakfast and your own child hates it! My mom was staring at me like I was going to die! Oh and my sister! She tried to follow me in the bathroom!
I can't be mad at her she didn't know what was wrong with me. Only I and Diel knew what was wrong with me and I don't know how long it will be till they find out the truth about me. When I leave my room fully dressed in my clothes I finally hear the sound of a car beeping for me.
"Bye mom!" I call out walking out the door to Diel's car.
"Oh Sam here take this with you!" My mom ran to me with a bottle of some weird green drink in it.
"What is this?" I asked opening it and smelling only to pull it back quickly.
"Its a herbal tea for upset tummies." My mom smiled hugging me and kissing the top of my head.
"Mom I'm not a kid." But I'll be having one. "So please stop treating me like one, thats why I have a sister for. You have to treat her like the kid she is. She has to enjoy it while it last anyways." Yeah she has to before my baby becomes the center of attention.
"What?" Mom look confused before she just waved it off and lightly pushed me out the door.
I got in Diel's car kissing his cheek only to have him turn his head and kissing me on the lips.
"Hola Bebé" Diel purred hand going straight to my thigh.
I rolled my eyes buckling my seatbelt. Please don't let this morning get any worse.
"What was that stuff your mom gave you because its stinking up my car." Diel opened his window grabbing the bottle and chucking it out the window.
"Diel! That's littering you can get arrested for doing that!" I slapped his shoulder.
Diel laughed looking in his rear view mirror the continued to drive.
"Well I don't want you drinking or eating something that can harm our baby in any kind of way. So until then you will be eating and drinking healthy." Diel smirked reaching back and pulling out a bag and dropping it on my lap.
"Diel I can just pay for lunch at school and eat that. You didn't have to make me lunch." I smiled placing the packed lunch back in the back.
"No school lunches are unhealthy and I don't want you to get more sick from eating that shit. Your pregnant too so you have to start eating healthy. Now for lunch eat what I gave you. You like it you like my cooking anyways." Diel smirked knowing what I meant.
My eyes widened and I lightly hit his shoulder.
"Turning me on right now is not the best time. I have to go to school not your house." I smiled kissing Diel's cheek while grabbing the packed lunch and leaving the car to my school.
-
"Sam are you okay? You look green. Do you need to go to the nurse?" My friend Valeria asked.
"Yeah I just don't feel that good today." I closed my eyes trying to ignore the fact that my stomach was turning to much.
"Sam you look like your going to throw up. You should go to the nurse." Valeria lightly took my arm.
I shot up and ran out of the classroom with my hand on my mouth. I ran to the bathroom dropping to the floor in a stall emptying my contents. I felt a hand on my back rubbing it softly. I groaned tasting the after taste. Also the burning feeling in the back of my throat.
"You should go home. You shouldn't be at school while your sick." Valeria helped me stand up and led me to the sink.
"I'm not sick. I just, umm its hard to explain." I mumbled rinsing my mouth out.
"I'm your best friend just tell me whats going on I'll fully understand." Valeria placed her hand on my shoulder looking at me with concern.
I open my mouth to tell her but then the bell rang students flooded the hallways leaving there current class heading to there next class. I sighed happily and smiled at Valeria then walked into the crowd of students.
-
I sat down at the lunch table and began to open the packed lunch that Diel gave me this morning till it was taken away from me. I looked up to see Valeria glaring at me.
"You are not eating lunch until you tell me what is going on with you." Valeria smirked at me holding the lunch in her hands.
"Can we not do it here. There are to many people and I don't want them to know." I whispered.
Valeria rolled her eyes and began to walk out the lunch room, till a teacher stopped her and pointed to the lunch in her hands then the sign above the doorway to outside. Valeria looked up and groaned walking back to me and sitting down handing me my lunch. I smirked and began to eat happily but slowly to avoid the subject.
"So how are you and Diel doing? Did he get fire from his job yet?" Valeria laughed.
"No he's actually keeping this job till je can get a better paying one." I said chewing the sandwich.
"He's actually keeping a job for once?! Wow he's starting to act more and more like an adult now. I'm getting jealous you have a hot and smart and graduated boyfriend and I have a hot and smart and still in high school boyfriend." Valeria groaned placing her head on the lunch table.
"Whats the difference?" I asked as I finished the sandwich.
"The difference is you have a more mature one and I have one that still lives with his parents and will still be until he gets a job." Valeria groaned pulling on her long hair.
"Don't worry you will be able to get there once everything is done and we are out of here." I said taking a bite out of the apple.
"What is everything done mean?" Valeria asked now getting a full attention to me.
I gulped and quickly took a bite of my apple leaving my mouth on it. I continued like that till she snatched the apple from my mouth.
"Sam tell me whats going on now." Valeria demanded. 
"Ill tell you but not in here." I said getting up and throwing my lunch away then walking out of the cafeteria.
I sat down on a bench and pulled out the ultrasound picture. I slowly handed it to Valeria who covered her mouth and stared at it.
"Your?" I nodded.
"And this?" I nodded.
"And Diel?" I nodded.
"So this?" I nodded.
"I'm gonna be an aunt!" Valeria screamed hugging me. I laughed hugging back while taking the photo back. I placed it back in my backpack.
"Omg does your mom know yet?" Valeria asked.
I shook my head no and stared at the floor. I felt her hand on my shoulder as she pulled me to her. I laid my head on her shoulder trying to hold back the tears.
"When are you going to tell her?" Valeria asked.
"When I think is the right time to tell her. Right now isn't the right time to tell her." I mumbled sitting up.
"Well when you do call me so I know her reaction. If she kicks you out you can live me. I won't mind having a crying baby in the house. As long as its my niece or nephew I am fine." Valeria smiled.
"Thanks but if my mom kicks me out I'm moving in with Diel I practically live with him already." I smiled.
"So how did he take the news of the baby?" Valeria smirked as I blushed.
"Does sex count as a reaction?" I blushed harder as Valeria laughed.
"Is this case yes so congrats and I'm happy for you and you are keeping this baby right?!" Valeria glared at me.
"Of course we're keeping it. I already love it." I placed my hands on my stomach.
"Good now goodbye because lunch is over ill see you last period." Valeria got up walking away just as the bell rang.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! I have no freaking clue if you love this story or like it or not. When I got to see how many views and likes I get it doesn't show me. So I am desperate for an Wattpad update right now. Oh and please if you like it please show me by clicking that beautiful star! ⭐️
Oh and I wouldn't mind comments you know. :3