¡¿Donde esta mi novio?!

Sam
I groaned staring at the problem in front of me. I'm stuck in math but my teacher was being a total asshole and decided to separate the class from each other. So half of the class had to leave and go to different classrooms. Just my luck I'm stuck the same class as my best friend. I turned in my seat a bit seeing her doing the same thing.

I quickly looked back at the teacher and see her turned around facing the wall. Probably texting or playing candy crush. I lightly poked Valeria in the shoulder. She turned to me. I smiled looking at her paper getting some of the answers off of her. Valeria smirked moving her arm to cover her paper and continued to work.

I pouted pulling out my pregnancy hormones trick that she always falls for. I sighed looking down at my paper and shedding a tear. I heard Valeria turn around and heard a small gasp. She quickly tapped my shoulder pushing her paper closer to my view. I smiled wiping away the fake tear. I then quickly wrote down what the hell she had gotten down for math answers. Talk about best friend ever!
-
After my math test my I went back to my classroom only to find the door locked. I sighed going back to Valeria's classroom. Once I sat down we began talking.

"I have noticed that you are starting to show." Valeria smiled.

"Yeah almost done with the first trimester. Three more weeks and then I am done my first trimester." I smiled placing my hand gently on my stomach.

"I know. Have you told your mom yet?" Valeria asked.
I gave her the 'do you think I did' look. That quickly answered her question. Valeria sighed then smiled at me.

"When do you think you are going to tell her?" Valeria asked.

"When I am ready." I smiled sadly.

"Well you don't have much more time left. You're starting to show your mom is going to notice sooner or later." Valeria smirked poking me stomach lightly.

"I know. My sister noticed this morning when I was changing into my clothes. She walked in the bathroom and laughed saying I was eating to much." I grumbled.

"I think your budgie belly is cute." Valeria smiled poking my stomach again.

I rolled my eyes pushing her hand away from me. I then took my phone out scrolling through my text and going to Diel. I quickly sent him a text asking how he was doing. He told me that he didn't have work today.

"Texting Diel? How is he now that your starting to show? Is he getting turned on?" Valeria smirked.

I blushed looking away then back at my phone. My smiled faded when he didn't reply. What could he be doing on a day that he has no work? Ugh he's probably sleeping his no work day away. At least I know that he's going to pick me up at the end of the day.
-
I glared at the ground in front of me. Diel didn't come Valeria already left. I'm to embarrassed to call her. I called mom she said that shes coming. I wiped away a tear quickly before my mom drove up.

I smiled at my mom as I got in the car. I turned around smiling at my younger sister.

"Doesn't she have school today? She doesn't get out till 3:00." I looked at my mom.

"She wasn't feeling too good. Also I was wondering if you wanted to go to the gym with me this weekend. We can get that budge off of you." Mom smiled poking my stomach.

My eyes widened. I stared down at my stomach. I looked at my mom and smiled shaking my head declining her offer.

"N-no thanks mom I'm fine." I smiled nervously at her.

"Sam, I don't know what Diel is feeding you but you obviously need to go to the gym. Diel can come too if he wants." My mom patted my lap.

"No thanks mom. Um Diel is probably too busy with work to go to the gym and I have too much homework to do." I smiled getting out of the car once we arrived at the house.

I quickly ran into the house running to my room. I sat on my bed dialing Diel again. Of course he didn't answer again! I sighed throwing my phone on my bed and heading to the bathroom taking my shower. Once I took my shirt off I stared at myself in the full body mirror.

 Once I took my shirt off I stared at myself in the full body mirror

I smiled rubbing my hand across it. Just six more months. Six more months and then I'm a father/mother. Or god I know that I am ready for this. I am ready for this.

"I am ready for this big step." I stared at myself smiling.

"What big step?" I jumped at hearing my mothers voice.

She was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. She sighed looking down at the small bump. I squeaked pulling my shirt down quickly.

"You don't have to hide it. Everyone gains a few pounds when there pregnant. Well they gain a lot of pounds." My mom smiled at me.

"You know?" I asked nervousness all around me.

"Diel told me. He knew that you wouldn't tell me or I would have to figure it out myself. Also you left your ultrasound in your room under your pillow." My mom smiled hugging me. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Its been a stressful 3 months for me." I smiled hugging back.

"I know it was the same for me when I was pregnant with you. I had no clue how to tell your father. It took me 6 months to tell him. He found out when I caught him cheating." She sniffled wiping the tear away.

"At least he's gone now." I mumbled glaring at the floor.

"You know he loves you. He just wasn't ready at the time. He will be when he finds out that he's going to be a grandpa. I bet he will be super happy for you." My smiled kissing my cheek.

"Thanks mom." I thanked her then closed the door after she walked out.

I went to the shower and did what I had to do.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Where is Diel?! Doing you know what for his family I'm guess. Yeah yeah I know I'm horrible for giving that job to him. Don't worry it wont be a keeping job. Anyways if you liked this chapter press that lovely star because Sam and Diel need it for there unborn baby.

Also I want you to give me a name and gender on what you want the baby to be named. You can comment what you want it to be or you can personally message me. I will respond to all.
Question of the chapter, Should Diel tell Sam the truth about his porn job or keep it a secret till he quits?
Okay thats all for today love you all good night, morning, or evening.