Burning Wild

To be Punished continuation

This chapter is RATED SPG again.

Involves menage. And a little just a tiny bit BDSM. To get this clear they are not dominants or really into BDSM. They just like different sex play. Like exhibition, Light BDSM or whatever they like at that time.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As soon as their binding were off they immediately took action caging the smiling and willing Miles.

"It's our time now Savvy." Daemon said with a ' I mean business ' look. He then pushed Miles on all fours while he knelt infront of her. His still angered rod saluted a few inches away from Miles supple waiting mouth.

Her moist tongue darted out to wet her swollen lips, eyeing his delicious treat hungrily. Daemon groaned at this.

"God your so eager. Eager for me, for us. Do you want this? " he asked stroking himself slowly, miles'eyes fixated on the action. Meanwhile Angelo knelt behind Miles parting her legs wider pushing her ass higher then carress the soft white globes.

Angelo want her ivory skin red with his hand print. And spanking her senseless.

"You can only watch but not touch or taste am I clear Love? " he said while sensually playing with himself.

"Yes Master. " she said holding her breath.

Angelo nip her right butt cheek lightly before spanking the same spot the force causes Miles to move slightly forward to Daemon's leaking c0ck which he massaged erotically.

Miles gasped as one after another strike landed on her sensitive flesh not from pain but purely from pleasure. Those little stings is not considered as pain. Since she know true pain from past experiences. Whether she was the one on the receiving end or shes the one inflicting it. She lifted her as higher silently begging for more. She welcome their sweet torture, never wanting it to end until shes a quivering mess.

"oh what's this? Do you want more?" Daemon grab a fist of hair from her nape and lift her head up to look at Daemon's intense burning hazel eyes.

"Hmm is this true love? " Angelo leaned down, his toned pecs and Hard Rock abs on her bare back and his arms at both her sides, effectively trapping her under him. His lips latch on her shoulder bitting and nipping while his ten inch c() ck was nestled vertically in between her butt cheeks his balls rubbing her sensitive clit.

"Yes, aftó eínai kaló mou agória. Yes!More please!" She panted heavily with need.(thats my good boys)

"That's right Savvanah love beg for us." Both said.

"Please, please! Please!"

Daemon rub the smooth tip of his pen!$ on her parted lips. Spreading, moisturising her swollen lips with his pre cum. She close her eyes and bit her coated lips savoring his flavor.

She suck on the little flesh groaning at his flavor. She look upto him under her lashes with unhooded desire silently begging for more.Her seductive pleading voice and those grey depths burning with lust was a potent combination and that was all it took for Daemon's control to shatter and disintegrate into nothing.

With a roar he plunge his long and thick c()ck in her parted mouth. His eyes rolled close as he felt the warm wet heaven that is her mouth. Angelo sensed his twin's need and begin to slide his length up and down in between Miles ass, his right hand cupped her sex before driving two beefy fingers deep into her tight virgin hole while his other hand pinch and pull at her ni!pple hard.