°Chapter 8°

Mark's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Let's skip a whole fuckin week bc it's just Jack learning stuff 'n training. So yeah fuck dat shit I'm out~

I woke up to the sound of a small scream. I bolted upright and quickly got out of bed, not even bothering to change.
I rushed quickly over to Jack's 'room' now that there was somewhat of a wall between him and Matt.
As I entered I saw Jack on the ground rubbing his ass with a pained expression.
"you okay?" I asked him as I held out my hand to help him up.
"Yeah but my arse is sore," he complained as he took my hand and got up.
"Than-" he started to say but then abruptly cut himself off as he stared at my bare chest.
"Like what you see, Jackaboy?"I teased and Jack's face turned a bright pink as he said, "N-no! Just- just get out of my room! I need to change."
"Whatever you say, Jacky," I say as I exited the room, feeling quite confident for making Jack that flustered.
I headed back to my 'room' and quickly got dressed. Everyone's outfits were the same, but they were made to match your hair color. I found that a bit hard, mostly because I've gone through four uniforms because of it.
I rushed out of the cabin excitedly, knowing today was the day of the assassins meeting. All of the local assassins group gathers at least once a month to decide important things and discuss peace and such.
I don't know why we do it, it's not like we're cats trained to fight and only meet o full moons.... ANYWAY, we also had to discuss land and all that boring stuff. My favorite part is when we talk about the rouges in the forest and who was taking care of them this time.
"Mark? Maaaaark. Mark!" Jack said as he waved a hand in my face and brought me back to reality.
"I was just-"
"Hurry up you guys, Tom is waiting!" Ryan cut me off as he walked out of the cabin doors.
"Yeah, hurry up red head. You should try to move along too, cute ass, " Matt said as he smirked and walked out the door. I could feel some anger build up as I watched Jack turn slightly red.
As me and Jack headed over to the tree stump, you could tell Tom was getting pissed at waiting.
"Where the hell is everyone..." He grumbled to himself before counting heads. As soon as Cry joined us everyone was here.
"Okay! As many of you know, it's time for the assassins meeting. What some of you don't know is that we're teaming up with 'The Opposites' and will be sharing a camp with them until further notice," Tom finished and looked around at all the annoyed faces. No one really like The Opposites. They are cruel and menacing beings from another world.
"Stop with the hateful faces. At least it's not with those fucking Mianitees, Tucker is too annoying to deal with," Tom stated and we all went silent. We don't exactly know why, but he hates Tucker and the Mianitees. A lot.
"Let's get a move on!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>IMPORTANT<
I will not be updating on the weekend due to the fact I am going to Florida for Playlist Live. I will be back on Monday or Tuesday. Have a nice day :)
Sorry it's so short but I'm feeling rushed today.