Life is a war

"Hey sweety! How was school?"
My mother says way to cheerful. She has been to nice to me since she heard me talking to Alicia about the dreams I've been having. I can't explain why I'm having the dreams but all I know is that they are constant, and always end up with something going wrong..very wrong.
"Okay I guess." I answer shyly and try to head to the basement where my room was.
"Oh okay! Well dinner will be ready in twenty! I made your favourite!" She yells to me as I walk down the steps. I know she is just trying to be nice cause she was eavesdropping and feels bad...but I don't need her sympathy. I don't need anyone's sympathy. I just need to be left alone and need people to leave me alone.
"What's with the long face darlin?" I look up and see my favourite person in this whole house, my uncle Ben. My dads brother. He's been living with us for two years now and he is the only person who makes me smile and laugh. He moved in after my dad died, he knew how hard it was for all of us and how hard it was for him as well, so he moves in to help my mom pay bills and to raise us.
And by us I mean me and my brother and sister.
They are both younger and both pests.
"Hard day uncle Ben, as usual."
He sighed and smiled slightly.
"Well don't worry kiddo! I'll help you if you need it."
"thanks uncle Ben."
I go to my bedroom and close the door behind me setting my bag down in front of the door, (just in case someone tries to barge in). AKA my mother. She doesn't exactly know boundaries.
I slip the note out of my pocket from earlier and add it to the jar.. Yes, I have a jar of them. It doesn't matter though.
Like I always say
Life is a war.

Beep beep

I check my phone and see a text from Alicia.
A: look out ur window kid!! X)
Me: why??? Is it really that important?
A: yes!! Very!! Ah!!
Me: okay okay!
She keeps forgetting I'm in the basement and I don't have a window. I check my arm before going outside. It's sore and red already. I'll have to clean it again after I get back inside.
I hop up the steps and put in my uncle bens military boots, it was the closest thing I could put on.. Time to see what in the world Alicia wants now...

Hey guys! Sorry for the update delay! I was busy and I am so nervous about this book!! Comment if you like it or if you have any questions!! And also sorry for the short chapter!

Xoxo love you all!
Keep on smiling!