Her

Mature content (gory)

"What the hell is this?!"
I hear a unfamiliar female voice yelling and automatically wake up. I look around for Jake an see the empty bean bag chair. Is his mom home?
I head downstairs and look around, I hear the yelling and follow it. I stand outside the doorway of the kitchen, I don't normally like to eavesdrop but the yelling has my attention. Only because I saw the note on the fridge yesterday at lunch, his parents won't even be back for playoffs or whatever it is for football.

"Why is there another girl in your bed jacob?!" I hear her yell

"It's not what you think Nisha! I was sleeping in the beanbag chair beside the bed!"

"Isn't that the freak girl?? I seriously don't believe any of your bull-"
SMASH!!!
"Ahhhhh!!!!!!" I scream by the sudden crash bringing back unwanted images.

Jake has a cat?!

I fall over and look into the door way at an angry girl and a concerned Jake. I can feel the burning sensation that comes with tears in my already red and hurting eyes.

"Looks like freak girl was eavesdropping, better help your girlfriend up!" Nisha huffs and turns around to head out of the door leading to the living room.
Before he can even help me, I get up and bolt to the bathroom and lock the door. And all I can do is sit there and cry and hope to god the world can just stop for a few minutes.. The pain in my heart is horrible.. I look in the cupboards frantically for a razor or something sharp, I know I'm going to regret this but I would much rather have the pain on the outside then in the  inside.
I find a package of razors and open it.. I take out one of the razors and break the top. I grab one of the blades and look at it once before setting it on my skin. I feel my heart rate pick up before sliding it across my wrist, feeling the familiar stinging and burning releases so much stress.. Makes me feel alive. I feel the blood trickle down my arm, and I just keep going, and going, and going. It feels as if when I start there is no stopping. The blood is running down faster and heavier then before... The room is spinning and I hear Jake outside the door.
Oh no.
I'm going out.
Jake breaks through the door and then... Everything goes black....

"Ugh..." I am starting to wake up and my head feels like its spinning like a top.
"What the hell were you thinking Liza?.." I hear jake whisper.
I lay there still pretending to be asleep for a few more moments. I want to know what else he is saying.
"Liza... Please wake up.. I can't lose you now.. Your siblings can't lose you now... They need you... I nee..."
BAM!!
"Um hello? Your girlfriend is right here!!" Nisha yells
"Nisha that's enough! She almost died!" His voice cracks.
"So? The freak girl deserves to die.. After all she let her mother die." She snickers.
"NISHA! WE ARE OVER DO YOU HEAR ME?! NOW GET OUT OF HERE NOW BEFORE I CALL SECURITY!" I can hear the anger in his voice.
"Fine have fun with the freak and have fun with being a freak yourself.. Without me you're nothing.." Her heels click away and I hear Jake take a deep heavy breath.
"Liza.. I need you.. Wake up.."
"J...jake?..." I try to talk but it's hard, my mouth is so dry.
"Liza! You're awake!" I faintly hear him.
Oh no.. I'm gonna black out again.. All I can do is try to tell Jake to get a nurse.
"J..j..Jake..get..a..a..nurse..." I look over slightly and see his face and then once again.. It goes black.
The last thing I can remember is seeing Jake and saying.

"I..need...you...too..."

Hey guys!! This chapter is a bit longer and very delayed but here you go!!
Xo Selena!!