Bite

Jakes POV
She fell asleep on our way home and she was so peaceful, but at the same time I needed to get home and fast. Her dreams are the one thing that scares her. She is so fearless, and strong and I hate to admit it but, she's stronger then I could ever be.
We arrive home and I see her eye brows furrow together like she's upset, before the dream completely takes over I decide to wake her up.
"Hey Liza, we're home ."
"Huh?..."
"Haha, we are back at my house."
She's been staying at Alicia's place with her family since the accident, she refuses to go into the house and I understand why.
I get out of the car and make my way over to the passenger side and open the door, she drifting off and I can tell she just needs to sleep. I pick her up carry her into the house. I lay her down on the couch and look around for my parents. Then I see a note on the fridge.

"Sorry son, we had a last minute flight to China for a business meeting... We will not be home in time for the playoffs I'm sorry. Take care.
Pops."

Why am I not surprised? I look over at Liza and she is still sleeping, so I decide to take her to her room. I pick her up again and take her up stairs. As I turn in the room I sigh a breath of defeat. I forgot the bed was full of some old stuff out of my room.. Great..
I decide to put her in my bed, I lay her down softly and I suddenly have the urge to kiss her. I give her a slight peck on the forehead.
She smiles and says thank you. I don't know why... but I find myself smiling too...

Liza's POV
I wake up to the amazing smell of cologne. I could tell it was his, I shoot my eyes open and realize where I am.. I'm in jakes room...
I look beside me and see jake peacefully sleeping on his giant bean bag chair with a pillow. He opens his eyes slightly and I pretend that I wasn't staring and that I had just woken up just like he did. I yawn and he does as well we both chuckle and he looks at the time.

"Wow it's 6am!" He said with a look of shock that makes me laugh.

"Is it really? That's insane!" I chuckle.
All of a sudden my belly decided to make whale noises... Guess I'm hungry..

"Hahaha! Are you hungry Liza?"

"I guess I am, I don't remember eating anything last night."

He smiles and nods. All of a sudden he gets up and leaves the room. He comes back about five minutes later with two plates I amazing looking food.

"How did you make this all so fast?!" I ask shoving a piece of peanut butter toast in my mouth. It's so good.

"Learned from my moms how to cook fast, had to because my dad needs to eat and go everyday." He shrugs.

I nod not able to say anything because of the food in my mouth. Next thing I know is my plate is empty and I'm feeling a whole lot better. I see Jake looking at me so I turn towards him. He has a complete look of shock in his face. I giggle and look away embarrassed. He chuckles beside me and continues to eat.

Hey guys!
Sorry for the short chapter!! I will make sure that the next chapter is extra long to make up for this! Thanks for reading!
Keep smiling beautiful!
Xoxo