A new neighbor

Mark's pov
I woke up from my bed and stretched my arms, ahh just another Friday morning. I got up and walked to the kitchen to see my adorable pupperschnup chica. "Hey ChicaChu! Who's a good puppy duppy?" I rubbed her sides and she wagged her tail and went "BORF". I loved chica picca so much, even though she shits everywhere

I chuckle, then see and hear a moving van out my window ...hmm guess I'm having a new neighbor! Oh what if they're a nice old grandma who makes cookies everyday with a old dog named Mr.Noodles! Then chica can have a friend! So I decided to walk outside. I hear rattling and behind the van, I see a green haired man with a blue hoodie caring a box. But he's facing the other way messing with the box of items, so I tap his shoulder softly. He turns around and smiles "Top of the morning to ya laddie!" As he shakes my hand. "O-oh H-Hi there!" My voice cracked, wow what a great introduction mark. The green haired man laughs and smiles as his...beautiful blue eyes shine with joy, its like you can swim in them wow. Holy heck why did I think about him like that?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!! His laughter quiets down, and he clears his throat. "Hi there, I'm Sean! Or you can call me jack as I better prefer. I've moved from Ireland to pursue my dreams in music here in L.A. Those boxes have pieces of my drum set. You can say I like banging things hard" He winks at me and nudges my arm making my face red and laugh nervously..
Why am I blushing for fucks sake, it's just a joke. "Anyways, that's basically it about me so nice to meet you new neighbor, tell me about yourself." He asked leaning on the van smiling. "Well, I'm Mark, Mark Fischbach and have been living in L.A for 2 years, currently living alone with my pupperschnup chica, she's a delight, I just like to sing and play video games, basically a loser" He nods and smiles "Well mark hope we become close friends soon enough! See you soon as I move my furniture in" I rubbed my neck and smile "Alrighty, see you around jack!" I walk back to my house and feel like I just ran a marathon, my hearts beating so fast, why?? Ehh just stupid feelings, it's not easy being gay...

(HIYA LOVES! I'm back here writing another cheesy septiplier book! Idk how it's gonna go but hope you enjoyed! :D ♡ )