You're pretty awesome yourself

Mark had some chocolate chip cookies and a Cookie cake in green frosting in his hands saying "YOU SEEM COOL! Wanna be friends?". Mark fixed his glasses and hair as he knocked on jacks door.

A few seconds pass as a bright face appears and smiles. "Heya Mark! How's it goin?" "G-Great! I'm just wondering if you wanna hang out a bit and chillax with some treats I brought over to celebrate your arrival! Would you mind?" Mark asked shyly and looking away trying not to blush
"DUDE COME ON IN!! AND HOLY SHOT THOSE TREATS LOOK DELICIOUS! Thank you mark!" Mark smiled and walked in, placing the treats on the counter. "So what do you wanna do? I got some video games over there, we can eat the treats while playing!" Jack said like an excited kid, which mark found adorable.
"Yeah! Of course! Lets play super mairo bros! Since your hair is green and mines red... hehehe" mark chuckled to himself, looking like a goof as jack smiled and shook his head playfully.

The two men played for over 2 hours, listening to TØP, in which they would sing along together and boi did they sound amazing. Finishing off the snacks, mark got up and stretched yawning while checking the time.

"Eleven thirty?! Wow time goes by fast!" "I know man, I wish we could... TURN BACK TIME! TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS!! WHEN OUR MAMA SANG US TO SLEEP BUT NOW we're tired." Mark laughs at the sudden lyric change, and pats jacks head

"I had a great time, you're an awesome person jack." "You're pretty awesome yourself buddy!" Mark pulls the smaller boy in for a hug, jack wraps his arms around marks back as mark nuzzles his face into the boys neck smiling

"See you soon pal and goodnight jackaboy" "Jackaboy?! Hmm okay haha and g'night markimoo" jack said in a teasing tone, making mark blush but too dark for jack to notice. When the 2 boys were finally alone at their houses, they couldn't get off each others minds about how fun and great that night was. Hoping to see each other tomorrow.

As jack was putting up the video games and snacks, he noticed that mark left his glasses behind, smiling while picking them up. He walked to marks door and knocked 3 times. Mark opens up a bit surprised seeing jack wearing his glasses. "Oh! I'm so sorry that I forgot them over there, I'm such a dumb doof" jack takes them off "It's totally okay mark, I just didn't want you to worry about them the next morning, plus you look very handsome with them both on an-" jack stops and blushes and marks blushing to... "Uhm thanks jack heh" mark puts them on and smiles back at jack. They wave goodbye to each other, both feeling awkward to as what jack has said.

Jack thinks I'm handsome?? I can't believe it, does he like me the way I like him?... OOO I'M SO HAPPY
Mark shouts "YIPPE!!" very loudly... then an awkward silence ending the day. Mark slept with a huge grin on his face while jack was blushing walking back and forth between his bed

Why did I say that?! He might found out that I'm bisexual and won't hang out with me ever again! Oh gaud you need to chill sean. He may be the most beautiful man on this living earth but don't screw up your friendship chances with him! Jack sighed and flopped on his bed

Jack finally feel asleep, dreaming of him and mark cuddling next to an fireplace in pjs. Mark the same, surprisingly. We're they soulmates? Probably tbh...

(HEY THERE FRENS!! Enjoyed it? Sorry if I'm not updating it daily or weekly, I'm very busy with a summer program that helps my academic and chances getting into college! So sorry if I'm gone alot, ILY GUYS <333)