This isnt possible

Nadia
1836
"What the hell Elijah! I yelled. "Nadia please wait let me explain please" Elijah yelled after me. "Save it you've cheated on me with another damn DOPPELGÄNGER just admit it you can't help but fall for every single Petrova Doppelgänger! I cried then tried to run as fast as possible away from him but he was just too fast. "Wait Nadia! Elijah yelled again but I couldn't hear him and all I saw was darkness never ending darkness. "No Nadia.... Niklaus! Elijah yelled for klaus. "What brother? Nik snapped. "It's Nadia she's gone! Elijah yelled in fear of losing his fenće" all of a sudden I woke up gasping for air but how I just had my neck by my damn brother he's a bloody vampire the ripper of monray. "Elijah! I cried in fear of losing my fenće. "Oh god Nadia now it was Kol's voice. "Help me up please Kol" I whimpered. "Who did this to you my love? Elijah asked while a stream of tears came down his eyes. "S-Stefen my brother" I stuttered in fear and pain cause I have to feed. "Brother she needs to feed" Rebekah said then Nik left and came back with a compiled man so I could feed. "Please stop me before he dies Elijah" I frown and he nods his head yes and I know I can trust him now always and forever. I start to freed on the man and Elijah stops me before he is dead. "Thanks Nik" I smiled then we had to flee cause of there father who wants to kill Nik.