Where are you?

Nadia
"Elijah? I yelled. "Mom where's dad? our five year old Amara yelled while running into the room with a crying Tatia. "Nadia? It was my brother Stefen. "Girls go upstairs and hid in my room and don't come down now! I whispered then Amara vamped out of sight. "Hello Stef what came back to finish me off well I dare you try cause one bite and your dead cause I have no idea where klaus and Elijah went" I growled. "I'm not here to fight but to let you I'm sorry" Stefen said. "No do you really think after two decades that I would forgive you brother well then your wrong now please get out now! I snapped then he left and another vamp walked inside it was finally Elijah. "Where the hell have you been? I hissed. "Out to talk to my sister she needed to talk she said it was important" Elijah snapped at me. "So you just left Amara here by herself with our one year old what would she do if something happened or if someone took the girls cause my brother Stefen is able to come in what if he or you know what if your dad came by and killed them or if Dahlia took Amara like she has been trying too ever since she was born Elijah" I snarled then Amara came down with her sister in her arms. "It's getting late my little munchkins lets get you up for bed and you for your bath Elijah can you put Tatia to bed while I get Amara's bath ready and then we'll switch over jobs"I said while taking the girls upstairs.