Road To Recovery - The Sequel (Now Completed)

EXCITING NEWS - ROAD TO RECOVERY - THE SEQUEL TO 'LIVING WITH THE CHOICES WE MAKE' IS NOW  COMPLETED AND EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD. 

To check it out, follow the external link or browse through my profile. Don't forget to also take a peek at the companion novellas 'Brent's Story' (completed) and 'Patrice's Story' (ongoing).

 Don't forget to also take a peek at the companion novellas 'Brent's Story' (completed) and 'Patrice's Story' (ongoing)

Blurb:

The enemy is always just around the corner...

After her release from jail, Rena is trying to piece her life back together. Just when things seem to be getting better, old wounds are torn open by none other than Brent's father - Ryan Parks. He is not only set on putting her behind bars for killing his beloved son but also attempts to take the one thing away from her that has been keeping her sane.

Confronted with the nightmares of her past, Rena's battle starts all over again. Yet, on the other side of the country, another woman is fighting her own wars. On the surface, Charlotte Parks is just one of Ryan's many minions but deep down, she holds a secret that could be the key to Rena's redemption.

When their two worlds collide in the fight for the one thing they want the most, they have to make a choice; and that choice will alter their lives forever....

Trailer: