Arkham

As the guards cuffed the frozen arms of Mr Freeze, they managed to hack his freeze suit and got him out of his heavily armored freeze suit and gave him a shove for him to get into a specialized freezer from Mr Freeze to go inside of. The GCPF (Gotham City Police Force) drove Mr Freeze to Arkham Asylum where they threw him into his cooling cell and just gave him a look of 'why?'
"What's with you and Ferris Boyle?" One of the guards asked looking through the cells windows.
"He'll pay for what he did to me and my wife..." Victor growled softly slowly looking up at the guard against the cells door.
"Mr Boyle will suffer...like me' he told the guard who just chuckled a bit finding that amusing.
"Oh Victor, you never learn. If you keep trying to kill Ferris Boyle the batman is always going to come for you...you do know that?" The guard chuckled which made Victor's eyes turn cold as he sighed to himself looking back at the ground as small tears started to water in Victor's eyes which got the guards attention again.
"What ya crying about?"
Victor sobbed wiping some of the frozen tears from his face and held his head in his hands as he cried.
"I just want to cure Nora of MacGregor syndrome..." he sobbed looking up at the laughing guard.
"Find a cure? Do you really think Nora would want to go back to you after all those people you killed, do you seriously think that she'd love you after everything you've done. Your a cold-blooded basterd Victor and I hope your wife dies so you can finally wake up to yourself and realize how much of a cold-hearted basterd you are.." the guard blurted looking at Victor who just cried even more rolling over on his cell bed softly crying while the guard left banging the cell door of the jokers cell telling him to shut up.
When the guard was gone and the only sound in the asylum was the jokers insane laughter, Victor wiped some tears away thinking about Nora and what would happen to her if she found out what monster he had become.
"I'm so sorry Nora, I will cure you, I'll do whatever it takes till you're back in my arms my beautiful flower." Victor cried softly as he cried himself to sleep.