confession

Mr Freeze POV:
I continued to sit on my cells bed thinking of my beautiful Nora and if she saw what I had become. I didn't want Nora to think that I was cold-hearted monster who kills people in his way I wanted Nora to still think of me as a loving husband...
I thought to myself sadly as thoughts flooded into my brain. I wanted to cure Nora so badly but I didn't know how I was going to make a cure for MacGregor syndrome. No one will help me they would just get in the way, and if Ferris Boyle saw what I was doing he'd sabotage my experiment again. He'd probably even kill Nora...I sobbed to myself just thinking about those thoughts as they clouded me I didn't want to loose Nora but I don't want to endanger anyone else anymore all I wanted was my wife Nora back in my arms...

Victor wiped his tears away as he grabbed a chunk of ice from his cell bars and with a small rock, carved a feminine figure out in the ice. The icy figure was in a ballet position and had a graceful look to it as Victor pulled out a small pocket watch from under his cell bed along with a glass cup. Victor disassembled the pocket watch carefully placing the dancing, icy figure of his wife Nora Fries on the pocket watch and watched sadly as it spun around with a graceful manor. A tear rolled out of Victor's cold eyes as he held his small sculpture of Nora close to his chest silently sobbing to himself.

"I promise my love. I will save you. I'll quit my life as mister freeze and I will dedicate my own life and my Research to finding a cure for you. My beautiful wife." Victor prayed to himself putting the small hand-made globe of Nora down and sat up straight thinking of how he was going to get out of Arkham Asylum.