Nora

When the guards at Arkham released Mr Freeze from his cell, they noticed that he wasn't making any attempt to harm them.
"Hey freezy why aren't you attacking us?"
"Your not worth my time." He told them yanking free from the guards grasp.
"Don't you dare think about following me." He hissed making sure he got to the guards. Victor took some steps out of the asylum when he stopped by what a guard said
"What are trying to accomplish?"
"Finding a cure for MacGregor syndrome so leave me alone" Victor told the guards as let him go.

Victor wandered the streets of Gotham with his cryogenic suit on and didn't bother freezing anyone in his path. Victor just wandered the city's crime filled streets until he came to GothCorp where Nora was still in cased in the cryogenic pod.
Victor approached the pod holding Nora and placed his hand on its glass shedding a tear knowing that his wife is dying and she might think he's a monster.
"Don't worry my love, I'm doing everything for your safety and health" he told her through the cryogenic pod and using his freeze ray froze everything around him so no one could disturb or sabotage his plans to revive Nora.
Victor restored all his equipment that he needed to revive Nora and began his research once more until the batman dropped in.
"Go away batman! I won't have you slowing my progress down!" Victor growled aiming his freeze ray at him.
"Victor, I'm not going to slow you down I've noticed that you haven't been attacking anyone." Batman sneered starring into Victor's cold eyes.
"I'm leaving the life of Mr Freeze now I'm just trying to find a cure for my wife." He told batman who focused his gaze upon the frozen Nora.
"If that's how it is Victor I'll help you" batman took some steps to Victor who let his guard down and moved out of the way for batman.
"How do I know that you won't take me back to Arkham?" Victor asked batman softly.
"Because you're not doing anything bad your not in casing people in ice and you're not robbing any banks, so I'll help you" He told Victor managed to force a smile as he and the batman began their research to cure MacGregor syndrome so Nora could be back in Victor's arms once again.