The Cure

many months pasted while Victor and Batman worked on the cure. Victor started becoming increasingly glued to the experiment as he thought he and batman were getting ever closer to the cure. Victor's cold heart began beating as if the warm lips of Nora had made contact with his lips. Batman would grab stuff from Wayne enterprises and would use them in order to help Nora.
"This should be enough" batman told Victor who gave Nora a determined look as nodded for batman to open her chamber...
"I hope this worked batman, because if it didn't I'll have to rob banks and Wayne enterprises in order for me to get stuff myself." Victor warned batman who stepped back into the darkness watching as Mr Freeze approached the cryogenic chamber as Nora collapsed into Victor's cold arms.
"Nora...?" Victor spoke softy pulling some of Nora's blonde hair away from her face.
Nora was silent as stone and her pulse wasn't heard.
"No...it's all my fault...if only I found the cure sooner..." Victor cried putting Nora down gently on the ground and turned to batman aiming his freeze ray at him.
"I should have killed Boyle! And you when I had the chance!" Victor growled at batman firing some ice at him while batman kept dodging.

"Victor..." a female voice was heard and Victor immediately dropped his guard and turned around seeing Nora Fries on the ground coughing from how cold it was.
Victor felt his eyes and heart lighten up seeing Nora...alive.
"Nora?!" Victor called to her dropping his freeze ray and running to her side.
Batman watched from a gargoyle on the wall as Victor Fries help his wife off the ground onto a table.
"Victor? What happened?" Nora asked rubbing her eyes from her blurry vision.
Victor didn't reply he was just gobsmacked when he checked her health issues and found out that he had finally did it. He finally cured her.
"My god I finally did it..." Victor congratulated himself starring into Nora's blue eyes.
"Victor? What happened to you?" Nora asked placing her hand on his icy blue face.
"I can't believe it. I finally cured you Nora!" Victor cried happily as he held Nora's hand close as tears of happiness melted onto his face.
Nora smiled at her husband and gave him a kiss on lips which made Victor's eyes widen with delight and he returned a kiss to her hand and hugged her close as tears flooded in his eyes.
"I love you Nora" Victor spoke under his crying voice as he continued to hug his wife while batman happy to see them reunite left them alone.
It's OK Victor I'm here you can stop crying.." Nora wiped his frozen tears away despite the freezing cold Nora gave Victor another kiss on the lips which she and Victor will remember this day as being the happiest day of their lives.

Nora Fries POV:
I watched as Victor eyes continued to water with happiness ever since I was diagnosed with MacGregor syndrome Victor hasn't been the same Victor would suffer depression and he didn't want to loose me so he had no choice but to freeze me in order to find a cure which he finally did. I'm so glad to see Victor smile again I don't care about his appearance and what he did to get a cure he's still my husband and I love him. This is the happiest day of my life seeing Victor this happy has really helped me cheer up heaps. I love my husband Victor.