When you smoke weed...

Michael's POV

It's 1am and YN still hasn't returned home although she had promised me before leaving for the club with her friends that she won't be late.

I hated it when she went to the club because of two reasons:

1). she dressed up and looked SEXY AS HELL which attracted men and made me jealous to the point where I could explode like a bomb at the mere thought of some man looking at her body with lustful eyes and having sexual phantasies about my girl.
2). I didn't like those crazy girls whom she called friends. They would get drunk, smoke weed and do all kinds of other crazy stuff that I didn't like my wife to do but since YN has known them for 10 years, I couldn't forbid her seeing them.

And I didn't wanna do it. Marriage with restriction and bans isn't really a marriage. So the only thing I could do in nights like this, when she went to the club for a girl's night out, was to gulp down my jealousy (if that was possible) and just go with it. I was a little calmer tonight because YN agreed to be escorted by one of my bodyguards. I didn't want my girl alone at the club!

"Michael, I didn't know you were this jealous!" Liz told me while we were drinking late night tea. She came to make me company tonight, besides, we haven't seen each other in ages.
"I just love her so much... and I'm afraid that one day she'll fall in love with someone whose life is not like mine.. you know, someone who's normal, doesn't have my problems or the world observing their every move then make whatever they doo look weird in the press... I'm sure she's tired of this."
"Well, Michael I don't think so! I think she loves you so much and she has accepted you completely with the good and bad sides!"
"You really think so?"
"Yeah! I know YN well, she loves you and I think that what you're doing is great! Letting her go to the club with her friends and have some fun! I even think that's healthy for you relationship!"
"Really?"
"Yes!" I wanted to know Liz's opinion since she's been married before, she's older and therefore, knows better. "Now tell me, how is the new video shooting going?"
"Well, I-" I opened my mouth to speak when the bodyguard, that I sent with YN, walked in the room.

"Mr. Jackson, we're back." FINALLY MY YN'S HERE!
"Well, where is YN?" I impatiently asked.
"Yeah about that... she's in the car and ahh..."
"What?"
"You better come." I got up from my chair and went outside with Liz to find YN and her friends next to the car.

"Shake what yo mamma gave youuuu! Woooooo!" YN was yelling and jumping up and down.
"C'mon girl!" and one of the girls was... twerking? Another one was hitting her hands against the car's roof to make a beat.
"GO LOW, GO LOW, GO LOW!" all of them begun chanting.

Those girls were obviously drunk...

"MICHAEL!" YN suddenly noticed me, opened her arms and run to me, kissing my face.
"OH MY GOD MICHAEL JACKSON!!" the girls begun yelling after seeing me, and run to me, pushing YN away and clinging onto me, their tight grips almost leaving me without my breath . "Bitch look, this Michael Jackson right here!"
"I love you so much, Mikey.." one of them said starring right into my eyes. What the...

"Yo bitches!" YN jumped in, pulling them off of me "Claws off my man! This my husband, forgot?" she held me tightly, ready to protect me from those girls like a panther.
"Oh right... damn I drunk too much vodka that I forgot you were married to Michael Jackson!"
"We friends but if you touch MY man I'mma whip yo asses, got that?" she explained them.
"Baby," I jumped in "maybe we should go inside." because I noticed all of them were drunk and what they needed to do was go to bed and not party more.
"Okay, see yo all girls! I had fun, bye!"
"Bye!"