Business Marriage Final 3

I quickly got out of the car and told the driver to wait right where I left him.

Since I was a bundle of nerves,  I decided it would be better if I stayed away from the steering wheel so I had my driver take me to YN's parents' house.

I could see them inside of the house through the windows, her father hasn't left for work yet which was great! I thanked God they were at home and prayed that they could help me.

I rung the bell 10 times and her father finally opened the door.

"Michael??" his jaw dropped "What are you doing here and ringing like this?" I was breathing heavily, leaning against the door. "You look terrible! Anything bad happened?"
"Who's there honey?" her mother showed up behind him. "Michael, come in?" I did and they closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing here so early and where is YN?" she asked.
"YN..." I opened my mouth and then realized... how was I gonna tell them such horrible things? How would they react? I didn't really think about it before coming here. And the picture... how was I gonna show it? Seeing your child like this and knowing her life was in danger, it must be the most terrible thing in the world. However, if I didn't tell them and we did nothing to save her, I might never know the feeling of having children with her.
"Michael speak up please! You're scaring me!" YFN said. "Where is my girl? Did you two fight 'cause you look really bad..."
"We didn't! Well, actually we did..."
"What? You fought? Why?" her mother jumped in.
"It's a long story... but she left and I don't know where she is! She just left and when I tried to call her this morning, she didn't reply, instead I got a message from her phone..."
"Message? Well what did it say?" her father asked.
"It was a picture actually and it got me terribly afraid... she's in danger!"
"My daughter in danger???!! What the hell are you talking about!!! I don't understand anything!"
"I'll tell you but let's sit down first... " they listened to me and after we all sat on the big sofa, I begun

"She didn't marry me out of love." I just spit it out.
"WHAT?" her mother and father said at the same time.
"She did because you forced her. She was or is still in love with her ex boyfriend Jacob..."
"Jacob??"
"They even made up this plan to run away before the wedding but something went wrong and she ended up telling me... "
"Oh God...." her father placed his hands on the forehead in disbelief and leaned back against the sofa as if all of his strength had disappeared.
"I married her even though I knew.... I went with her on our honey moon because if I had canceled the wedding, the media would have gone crazy and my reputation down the drain. However, on the honey moon, she said she wanted to stay with me as my wife and we decided to keep this "situation" between us only but..."
"Lord, tell me this isn't real.." her mother wined. "Where is this woman now? I'm so mad at her! How could she do this!??!"
"I'm gonna whip this girl's ass and give her a good lesson about life and lies!!" her angry father threatened. "That was not how we raised her!"
"This is not what's important right now, YMN, I got this picture, wait..." I pulled out my phone and showed them the picture.
"Lately, we've been having problems.. someone has been trying to kill me.." I explained them the rest of the story and in the end, poor YMN was crying.

"I can't believe this..." YFN's hand was around her shoulders to calm her down "my little girl could die... who could do such thing!!??"
"Does this bed seem familiar to you?"
"No.. absolutely not!" YFN replied, his eyes were full of worry. "This is all my fault... "
"What are you saying?" I asked him "You have nothing to do with it!"
"Oh yes I do. Now I understand everything... I made her marry you and I didn't listen to what she wanted. As you said it, I forced her.."
"YFN... this is in the past.."
"I only wanted what's best for her - a man who would give her good life and I saw this man in you, Michael. I was being so foolish.. I didn't even know she was in love with Jacob..."
"Me neither..." her mother replied through her sobs. "We're terrible parents!" I honestly didn't know what to say... I felt so bad.
"We've ruined her life and yours too, Michael, I'm truly sorry! She lied to you, she deceived and made you believe she loved you when she... oh God..."
"No, YFN, she told me the truth from the beginning and the rest was my decision. But let me tell you this... I'm not sorry for marrying her, not at all."
"Really?"
"Yes, I... I love your daughter very much!"
"We're very lucky to have a son-in-law like you! We don't deserve you at all... "
"Let's not talk about this right now, all I care is YN and her life!"
"I think we should go to the police!" YFN said "And as soon as possible! As a matter of fact, I'm gonna call them right now!"
"No wait!" her father sopped. "If this is a kidnap I'm sure they will call US!"
"WELL WHY HAVEN'T THEY CALLED US YET!" she lost her calm and I completely understood her. "I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE, I CAN'T! I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY GIRL IS!"