He's a ghost hunter 9

"Missed me?" he asked, looking right into her eyes and smirked.

Since I knew Mr. Jackson tend to have a huge influence on women, and who could blame him, he was handsome, young and rich, but to my surprise, this girl didn't jump in his arms nor seemed to like his words! She frowned her eyebrows at him and begun to angrily tap her right foot.

"No!" she angrily replied. Mr. Jackson giggled at her.
"You don't need to hide it, YN! All women want me, that's a fact." he innocently shrugged his shoulders and this made the girl even more annoyed. "I just knew you'd come back beautiful because you can't live without me! From the moment you first saw me at the door, I just knew you'd fall in love with me!" she sighed in disbelief "That's okay don't worry! I'll accept you! You know I kinda like you..." he tried to make it look as if he was interested in her a little, but in reality, it seemed to me that he was head over heels in love with her! If not, why would he transform into his most beautiful clothes, wear his most expensive perfume and leave his room when he heard her name! He even shaved for her!
"You know what Michael..."
"What?" he smirked.
"You better erase that smile off your face 'cause if you don't do it then I will!"
"Wha-" before he could say 'what', she was already hitting him with her hands. That was a little funny, because the girl wasn't big, she was small and fine and much shorter than Mr. Jackson.
"AHHHH!" he begun screaming. She obviously had weak hands and was hitting him like a little girl, probably felt more like a tickling to him, but he pretended it was real bad.
"YOU FOOL!" she yelled "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO I AM!"
"Daryl help!! This woman gonna kill me! AHHHH!"
"SEE NOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU HA??" she kept hitting him... why was she so angry with him?
"DARYYYL!" there was nothing left for me to do, but stop those two, so I run to them and pulled the girl away from him.
"LET ME GO!" she ordered me "I'm not done with him!" she was light like a feather.
"Oh God..." he was fixing his hair. She didn't hurt him but she sure messed him up real good! "This woman is crazy!" Mr. Jackson said. I didn't know how I contained myself from bursting out laughing.
"Me crazy!!!???" she pointed at herself in disbelief "You stupid..." she stopped as if she was thinking of words to call him "very stupid man!"
"Alright, woman, listen up... you come into my house and next thing I know, you attack me and slap the shit outta me!!? Like what the hell???"
"Well, yeah, because you talk bullshit all the time! That's why!!" then I noticed that the rest of the personal had gathered around us in the room - their screams and fighting were pretty loud so everybody must have heard.
"I was only telling the truth! You know what your problem is.. you like me and you just can't admit it!"
"No, I don't like you! Actually I hate you! I dislike you because you're so full of yourself!"
"Oh really, so you came all the way from California to tell me that you hate me, is that so?"
"No I came to tell you that... YOU OWN ME 20 000 DOLLAS!"
"WHAT??!!"

I was like WHAT as well but in my mind and I think that everybody else in the room asked themselves the same. Mr. Jackson owned this girl money?? But how he is rich!!

"Woman, are you insane??" he asked.
"There is one who's insane but it ain't me!"
"Are you implying that I am crazy??" his eyes got bigger in disbelief.
"Well, let me see.... hmm... HELL YES YOU FOOL!" he placed his palm over his forehead, breathing heavy
"God, this woman's gonna finish me..."
"You live in this huuuge house and you're obviously filthy rich! When you came to work for me, you made me give you so much money that I had to get from the bank and on top of it, you said you had to stay at my place because you had no money!!!" what he stayed with her?? "You even said you couldn't afford the transport to my town and now I come here to see what... that you might actually be richer than THE FUCKIN' QUEEN OF ENGLAND!!!"
"Oh God! The fact that I'm rich doesn't mean I should work for free, you know?? If I worked for free, I'd be broke by now! And you callin' ME a fool... "

In my opinion those two weren't gonna stop fighting soon. They were making a show for the whole personal to see, so I decided I better do something to stop them before the neighbors call the police!

I cleared my throat "Ahh Mr. Jackson, I don't want to interrupt you ahh.... conversation but.." I cleared my throat again, pointing at the maids and security who had come here. From his expression I could tell that he hadn't realized those people were here until I told him. He was so busy fighting with the young lady, that even if there was an earthquake going on, he still wouldn't notice. It was obvious to me that he liked her, but I wasn't sure if that was the proper way to express his feelings... "Maybe I should boil tea for you and the lady to calm down a little..." I suggested.
"Good idea.." he said and then looked at the rest "You get back to work! What are you looking at, there's nothing interesting here!"
"I see where you've learned to give orders to people from." the girl said.
"You have so much more to see from me, girl..." he whispered.

YN's POV

I was so embarrassed when I saw that his stuff had been listening to our fight, but he got me so angry! I had almost forgotten his terrible temper and narcissistic personality and now that he reminded me of it, I didn't know what happened... I just jumped at him.

But I had to confess to myself, he was unbelievably handsome, hot as hell and his sexiness made my blood rush to my cheeks. When I saw him walk down the stairs, my stomach turned. What was happening to me??

Now he was staring at me with those dark brown, intense, chocolate eyes... Why would he do that? Why won't he look away? I felt so weak under his deep gaze.  He made me feel as if I was his own damn property and the funny thing about it was that I liked it.

"Michael, listen, I'm sorry I exploded..." I looked away so that I could form logical words. I thought apologizing would be a good idea because I was going to ask for his help "but I'm having trouble..." as soon as he heard trouble, his face changed - every trace of anger disappeared and he became worried as if it was his own life that I was talking about.
"Tell me what happened?" he quickly walked over to me and placed his hand on my arm. I shivered "Are you okay, YN?"
"Not really..." how could he change so suddenly? Now he was the most caring man in the world, handling me so gently and sweetly.
"You can tell me anything, you know I'll help you, no matter what!" yet his words amazed me even more.
"It's about YFN..." he sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Do you know that she broke Daniel's heart?" I nodded.
"I'm really sorry about!"
"He's very hurt because he loved her very much..." his voice cracked when he spoke of love and I thought I sensed ounce of sadness in his eyes and voice, as if he knew that kind of suffering very well.. "He's really depressed!"
"That's terrible but it's none of YFN's fault."
"It's all of her fault! Did you not know what happened?? They were talking on the phone and it got quite serious, he even... I promised him not to tell, but he bought her an engagement ring."
"Really?"
"Yeah and one night when they were on the phone... he actually called her to tell her he wanted to see her to give her the ring, but then she broke up with him in a cruel way and this finished him..." i felt tears in my eyes.  
"I'm so sorry, but... Daniel didn't talk to her on the phone."
"What are you saying?"
"Because YFN hasn't been YFN lately..." the hot tear fell down my check.
"Are you okay?"
"Michael... she's possessed."

"The tea is ready, Mr. Jackson." Daryl walked in.