CHAPTER ONE: Ready

Author's Note: This story was originally submitted to the AMACon compilation which you can find  in the profile of AMACON_Writers.

The concept of AMACon is that each of the 52 participating writers were provided a prompt by another co-writer. Afterwhich, we were free to interpret it in any way we can.

The story below is my interpretation of @CrimsonSky17's prompt: Film Geek Intern RJ + Free Spirit Actress Maine, in a movie shoot set in NYC.

Enjoy!

-----------

"Pasensya ka na, anak. Wala na talaga kaming malapitan ng Nanay mo. Malubha na talaga ang sakit niya."

RJ gripped the phone tightly as he navigated his way along Central Park West while talking to his father over the phone.

"Dad, intern lang ako dito sa New York. I..I don't know how to come up with the funds that Nanay needs...."

"Ganon ba, anak? Sinubukan ko lang naman. Di ko na kasi alam ang gagawin ko...."

And then his father started sobbing in the other line. RJ stopped walking in front of the Museum of Natural History and sat at the bottom step while rubbing his face. Hearing his father cry is like hearing his childhood beliefs come crashing down on the cold asphalt and dissolving into tiny granular pieces. His father is the strongest person he has ever known in his life and hearing him break down like that can only do so much to a man.

"Sige, tatay. Gagawa ako ng paraan. Gagawa ako ng paraan." RJ promised his father. "Paki-kiss at hug nalang po si Nanay para sa akin."

"Pasensya na, anak. Alam kong hindi mo na dapat kami inaalala ng Nanay mo..."

"Please stop, Tatay. Gagawin ko 'to para sa inyo. Balitaan ko po kayo agad."

He ended the call and continued to sit on his perch as he mindlessly looked at the park. His tears running unchecked down his cheeks as he tried to figure out what to do.

A few minutes later, his phone rang. He saw the caller ID and it was Jeff, one of his friends from his part-time job.

"RJ! Just the man I need!"

"I'm sorry, Jeff. I'm really not in the mood to chat..."

"Awww...don't do that me. My feelings are gonna get hurt! Hey, are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"What?"

"What's the matter with you? You woke up on the wrong side of bed? I'm asking if you're doing anything tomorrow?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"Well, you want to earn some extra dough? I have a project which needs a director to shoot a short part on the film that I'm working on. Unfortunately, I can't be in two places at once. Schedule's a bit tight so it has to be done ASAP! Think you can do this? Pay's good!" And he named an amount which made RJ stand up. It's not exactly the whole amount that he needs but it will definitely be a big help.

"I'm in. What's the film about?"

"Weeeeelll...this is where it get's iffy."

"What?"

"It's a porn film."

#####

The actress was late. RJ has managed to set up the cam in the room which Jeff has rented for the shoot. The call time was supposed to be 8 in the morning and it's now pushing to 9. Somehow, the woman is not punctual enough to be taken seriously. No wonder she's now a porn actress. She must have been fired so many times in her previous jobs that she has no choice but to do this.

After pacing for several minutes, he sits down, messaged his sister and asked for the latest updates on their mother. She's suffering from COPD and he's torn that he's not there to provide the morale support that his family needs. He wanted to come home when he heard the news but his parents were adamant that he stays put in New York and finish his internship. It's not every day that a lowly kid from a not so popular university back home be given the chance that he had.

Just as he's about to text Jeff that his talent is a no-show, the door opened and a whirlwind of energy came crashing through the room almost knocking him off his feet.

"I'm so so sorry! The bus was late and I had to get someone to watch after my cat. You know I can't leave my cat in my apartment alone as he'll get on the couch and ruin the upholstery. And I slipped on the stairs and almost broke my heel. Do you know how much these shoes cost?"

She kept up with her monologue while removing her clothing one by one.

First came the scarf which she threw on the lampshade.

Then, the overcoat which she haphazardly tossed on the chair.

She then quickly removed a long sleeved blouse dropping it on the floor revealing a lacy camisole.

Still taking about her blasted cat, she bent to remove her boots almost shoving her heart shaped ass onto RJ's face causing blood that was flushing his face to migrate down south.

He took the cushion to hide his erection and cleared his throat causing the girl to pause in her stripping and face him. She's now down to her see-through black lace lingerie: The cups of her bra are so sheer that he could see her reddish brown nipples peeking through the material; the generous globes almost spilling from its confines. Her panties barely shielding her sex which was denuded and smoothly hugging her hips. A garter belt was holding up the sexiest black stockings that he has ever had seen, encasing her perfectly shaped legs.

"Where do you want me?"

"What?"

"Do you want me to kneeling?" She knelt on the bed still wearing her high heels.

"What?"

She then cradled her breasts with her hands and shoved the generous globes upwards.

"These are real you know, in case you're wondering."

RJ shook himself and stood up to walk to the camera. He cleared his throat again.

"Have you...ummmm...read the script?"

"Oh you mean, the rundown? Uhuh. I just need to pleasure myself and make love to the camera. Yeah yeah. I've done it before." She than laid on her back as she played with her hair.

"You have?"

"Don't you know me?"

"I'm sorry, I don't. This is my first ummm...adult film."

The girl sat up as she looked at the guy for the first time. It struck her how innocent looking he is. Usually, her directors are swarthy looking alpha men who want to fuck their stars. But this one looked like he's barely out of college with his horned-rimmed glasses, buttoned-up shirt and neatly parted hair. His pale face already reddening from embarassment or arousal. And she could spy the beginnings of a dimple when he starts getting flustered with her continued perusal.

"Seriously? This is your first?"

"Umm...yes."

"What's your name?"

"I'm...ahem...ummmm...RJ."

"You can call me, Divine."

This is definitely going to be an interesting day.