CHAPTER THREE: Camera

Divine frowned as she sees RJ still focused on the cloth on his hand. By this time, the boys should be all over her by now. He's definitely one tough cookie to crack. She has always been competitive and she does not like to lose. Imagining how he'll taste like is all that she can think of right now; so pure and so innocent unlike the guys that she has previously fucked. Her mouth watered and her pussy creamed just thinking of him under her as she teaches him about pleasuring a woman. It was time.

She leaned back and spread her legs, giving the camera a blatant view of her bare and gleaming sex. She drew her hand down her torso until she reached her mound. Spreading her slippery folds, she revealed her glistening clit. She pinched it drawing a moan from her suddenly parched throat and her body to involuntarily jerk. Her fingers greased by her juices, plunged into her aching hole causing her to arch her hips, craving for something which she knows is just within reach.

RJ has always been proud of his willpower and purpose. He is firm and he is strong but right now, he feels as weak as a newborn kitten as he dropped to his knees to crawl towards the heavenly creature that is writhing on the bed pleasuring herself. Before he can stop himself, he reached a shaking hand out to touch her thigh.

Divine's eyes flew open as she felt hot flesh pressing on her leg. She met RJ's eyes and with a smile of victory, removed her fingers from her pussy and sucked them in her mouth.

RJ growled and quickly jumped on the bed. Covering her naked body with his own, he mashed his lips against hers as he answered the urgent call of his lust. He wants to taste her, suck her, possess her, fuck her. He wants. He craves.

He awkwardly tried to suck her tongue until Divine gently drew him away.

"Is this your first time?"

RJ felt like a bucket of cold freezing water was poured over his head. Of course, how someone as good as her would want to be fucked by an uninitiated virginal guy like him. She must be used to being dominated and being told what to do when he barely knows how to put on a condom. He poised to get out of bed ready to apologize when she drew him back.

"No, I don't mean that to make you feel bad. If you'll let me, I want to make your first as memorable for you as it will be for me."

"You're just saying that to appease me."

"No...no...there's something about you that called out to me. Will you let me? Will you let me be your first?"

RJ is the type of person who thinks hard before making a major decision. When he was offered the internship here in New York, he had to deliberate over it for weeks before he finally accepted the proposal. Even buying simple things, especially if they are new, would require lots of research to find the best brand that would be worth his money.

But now, all he can think about is being with this girl. All he knows that what will happen will be right. And for the first time in his life, he made a decision without his usual consultation and internal debate.

"Yes. I would love to."

Divine suddenly paused at RJ's words. Though she initially wanted to initiate him into the world of sexual gratification, she felt a twinge of guilt being the cause of this man's downfall. Though it does wonders to her ego knowing that she made him break, she knew that there was a reason why he decided to remain pure. But when he touched her face to make her look at him, she lost her train of thought.

RJ's face is already flushed with excitement but his eyes were blazing with intensity. She was taken aback by the seriousness evident in his face, as if he's set in his decision and preparing himself for the experience.

"Are you sure?" She had to ask. For her conscience. For her soul.

"Yes." He clipped out. "I'm sure." As sure as he can be.

Divine framed his face with her small hands and slowly brought their lips together. She gently pressed her lips against his, rubbing them together, letting him get used to the feeling.

The sensations brought about by her lips are making him aware of every minute strand of hair on his skin. He felt her flick her tongue on his slightly parted lips, slipping inside causing him to open his mouth. She swept her tongue inside his, searching and digging, her hands continuing to angle his face until she could fully posses him.

She finally captured his tongue and sucked it into her mouth, making him feel as if she's sucking his cock. RJ groaned at the onslaught as he clutched her arms.

Divine pulled back, "Ok?"

RJ took a deep breath trying to control himself and nodded his head. He dare not embarrass himself by cumming prematurely. Yes, he is a virgin but he's too proud to act like one.

She took his hands and brought them to her breasts. "Feel them. Get used to them. Listen to your instincts."

He blanched when he finally gathered her swollen breasts in his shaking large hands. Though he has always been curious of what a woman's bosoms would feel like, he never imagined that it would be this soft and pliable. He weighed them with his hands and stared at the turgid peaks. He could feel his mouth water as a thought entered his mind.

His head swooped down as he claimed one swollen tip in his mouth, sucking the reddened crest and worrying it with his teeth only stopping when he heard her gasp.

"I'm sorry. Was it painful? I'll stop."

Divine grinned at her student. "You learn fast, RJ."

RJ blushed at the praise. He has always prided himself being a fast learner and he never thought that he will be able to utilize that skill here.

She picked up his hand and guided it between her breasts, down her stomach until eventually reaching her pussy. She lay back on the bed and drew her legs apart, keeping his hand on her mound.

"Feel me. I'm wet. Just for you."

RJ quickly pushed her legs apart and settled himself between them until he's eye level with her sex. He took a deep whiff, filling his head with her unique musky scent almost causing his eyes to roll at the back of his head. He spread her outer lips to reveal the tender bud that he's been dying to see earlier. He can't imagine how such a small piece of muscle can elicit such strong reactions from a woman. His tongue snaked out to taste the cream that was coating the distended flesh and he almost lost his perch when Divine suddenly jerked upwards.

"Sorry. Did it hurt? Should I stop?"

"That's the last thing you should do, RJ. Please...go on."

Divine resumed her reclining position and wondered at the wisdom of her actions. She never knew that an almost angelic man can bring her such pleasure. She should be the one teaching him what to do but she ends up learning from him. She's learning patience by waiting to see what he'll do. She's learning faith by trusting him with her body. She turned her head to bite the pillow as she feels him exploring her sex making her expel more of her body's natural juices.

RJ wondered at the syrup that he can taste that is seeping from her tight tunnel. He pushed his finger inside her gripping opening, at awe with how her muscles are choking his digit. He wonders how it would feel like if the same muscles are engulfing his cock.

She suddenly reared up pushing RJ towards his back.

"Enough, RJ. It's now my turn."