CHAPTER TWO: Lights

RJ tried to get himself together. When he accepted this gig, he already mentally prepared himself for all the graphic nudity.

Being sheltered most of his life and considering he's much of a loner in school, he's really not familiar with porn except those that he manages to sneak snippets off from his classmates' handheld devices. Quite odd considering he's a film major but he sees human bodies as works of art rather than vessels that can be used to slake human earthly desires.

He stared at Divine who returned to reclining on the bed and is eyeing him with measured intent. He does not like that look. She's looking at him as if she hasn't eaten for a long time and he's dessert. He mentally shrugged and returned his focus to the camera.

Divine sees a challenge in RJ. She started off in the business 3 years ago when she was 20, much to her family's chagrin. Looking at her director, she's suspecting that they come from the same country yet she has yet to ask him about it. She left her life behind and wants to start anew in this vibrant and pulsing city.

Growing up in a cloistered exclusive Catholic girls' school made her yearn for freedom and breaking free from all expectations. Being an adult film star might be cliché but it actually brought her more independence than what she expected. Being able to act and do what she want without being judged (she was judged already being the worst person there is so what is there to expect?) is quite liberating. Besides, she gets a kick from seeing people's expressions when she tells them her occupation.

But this guy, she sees something in him that longs to break free as well. She has been there and she knows how painfully restricting it can be.

Besides, if her instincts are still accurate, nothing beats devirginizing an innocent boy. Removing her shoes, she assumed a pose on the bed.

"Should I start, RJ?"

"Uhh...yeah...rolling in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

Divine stretched on the bed, raising her arms above her head as she arched her back pretending to wake up from a nap. She rolled on her belly as she looked at the camera, smiling seductively and pursing her lips. She brought her forefinger to touch her pursed lips slowly bringing it to her mouth, sucking the digit while staring alluringly at the camera.

She combed her fingers through her hair as she returned to her supine position, running her hands down the fine lines of her face, smooth neck and eventually cradling her breasts. She unhooked her bra and tossed it playfully at RJ who instinctively caught it. She went back to massaging her breasts and playing with her pert nipples; pinching and twirling the tightening tips.

She spread her legs revealing her sex through the see-through lace. RJ tightened his hold on the camera as he sees her cream glistening through her bare folds. A part of him is itching to tear those annoying panties from her pretty flesh so he can finally glimpse heaven. However, he's scared what seeing her treasure would do to his will.

Divine smiled as she sees what her actions are doing to RJ. She's pretty much aware of the tricks of the trade and what would make a man stand up in attention. She finds him really sweet and strengthened her resolve to make him break.

As if hearing his unspoken plea, she raised he legs as she unhooked her garter belt. Throwing it aside, she sat up to kneel on the bed. Arching her back, she ran her hands up and down her naked torso. She tossed her hair and closed her eyes as she started to undulate to the music in her head.

RJ could feel the sweat trickling down his back even if the room's temperature was in the cool 70s. He can't understand what's happening to him. Granted he's still a virgin at 23 but he's steadfast to remain as one until he gets married. It was drilled into him by his grandmother and his mother and he will honor their wishes as long as he can. For long he has denied the carnal needs of his body and focused his energies on more creative means. Some may say it's not normal but it was the same resolve that got him to where he is right now.

But now, his iron-clad will is being challenged by this snip of a girl who is managing to chip through his defenses. He has to get through this intact. Though they say it's the norm in this industry, he does not believe in sleeping with the talents.

Divine smirked as she sees a vein pop on RJ's ruddy face. She is hungry. And she is hungry enough to eat him up.

She licked her lips as she shook her hair back. She lay on her hips to deftly remove her panties, careful not to show the camera the jewel that lies between thighs. Playfully laughing, she tossed the lace panties to RJ.

RJ looked at the piece of lace that is tightly clenched in his fist. He could smell her tempting scent on the material. It smelled of forbidden desires and of unrequited lust; of heaven that will make him surely burn in hell; of sweet freedom that was gained through painful loss. Clenching his teeth, he slowly placed the panties on top of her stack of clothes and turned his attention back to the camera. Seeing what she was doing through the lens made him wish he had not.