THE SHIP IS REAL

Okay so this is because Shefani is love Shefani is life.

So fifth period is basically a free period even though it supposed to be careers. Me and Swagmaster were sitting in the back of the room and I'm pretty sure we were high. This is how this wonderful story begins. 

Since we were high, I don't remember the order of these fantastical events but here we go.

Swagmaster loves Shefani more than life and cries everytime, so she was telling me about all kinds of extremely cute shippy stuff on Twitter. Then she brings up the fan fiction.

Then...

Things got real...

So I got on to this amazing app and looked it up for her, and we read some of them. We were reading and suddenly it sad "'Shhhhhh... Blakey's here'". And that's the story of how we died. We were laughing so hard we couldn't breathe and I kept saying "Shhhhhh Blakeys here" which made us die even more. Then I pointed out the shattered deodorant in the floor and said, "My deodorants in the floor" and then we died EVEN MORE.

After that we laughed over nothing for the entire period and the bell rang.

Swagmaster stood up and unknowingly stepped on the deodorant in the floor and said, "I STEPPED IN DEODORANT" which of course we then cried.