can i just...

I use a very specific phrase quite often when I'm doing something random.

"Can I just..."

The other day, I was sitting in lunch with Fab and SwagMaster. (Blondie wasn't at school. :c)

A person walked by our table and dropped and apple on it and said, "Apple." Before walking away.

"Wait! I don't want your apple!" I called after the person, but they just kept going. I turned to Fab and tossed the apple at her, and she caught it and tossed it to SwagMaster.

"I don't want it." SwagMaster says and tosses it at me.

"I don't want it either!" I say and toss it back at her.

After a mini-apple tossing war, I end up with the apple.

I get out of my chair and start to walk over to a girl who just transferred to our school this year, muttering the sentence, "can I just..."

Whenever I'm in front of her table, I place the apple down and say, "Can I just...apple." And walk away.

I walk back to my own table and SwagMaster is laughing and so is Fab.

That's not the end of the story, however.

(many weeks later.)

I sit in fifth period and SwagMaster and I had been having a laughing party. I lean over to her, and whisper, "can I just...cornea."

To us, apparently cornea is the funniest word in the world because we start laughing hysterically and SwagMaster literally starts to cry.

moral of the story: i give u permission to be swaggy.