His Alpha

I'm the strongest alpha that has ever lived. I don't say that to be conceited because it is true and I'm also the most feared wolf alive. I kill without remorse yet drown in loyalty.

I'm a 24 year old alpha male with no mate.

No parents.

No Luna.

Normally having no Luna would make a pack weak but it has made mine stronger because I don't have to worry about making time for her and I also don't have a distraction so my attention can be fully focused on my pack.

That doesn't stop multiple she wolves attempting to get them selves a title though.  

I may sound heartless but I have looked for my mate and at one point I would have done absolutely anything possible to find them but when I turned 16 and searched until I was 21 I gave up.

It's all probably my own fault anyway. The things that I have done to get where I am are cruel but necessary and I don't regret Anything.

I have been killing rogues since I was 18. When they killed my parents. I vowed revenge and believe me when I say I've killed hundreds of their kind and took immense pleasure in it. Its the feel of their heartbeats fading, the feel of having power.

I do not care whether a rogue is a man, woman or child in my eyes they are all the same.

And nothing will change that.