•Chapter 4•

Song: Gin Wigmore Kill Of The Night

Storm's POV

"You k-killed my son" The mother of the wolf I killed sobs in front of me.

"He hurt my mate" I say coldly not feeling any sympathy at all.

"You're a M-monster and I'm going to g-get my reven-" Before she can finish  her sentence I walk up to her and snap her neck.

She was pissing me off.

I have more important things to worry about and a pathetic woman crying and threatening revenge is not one of them.

I walk down towards the infirmary which I had installed into the pack house. When I reach the room Charlie's in I open the door and my wolf whimpers seeing him lying there lifeless.

"He's very lucky" I hear Richard say from behind me as he enters the room. "No he's not lucky. He's strong" I tell him.

"Also incredibly stupid" He points out which I can't disagree with. Charlie should have known that despite being my mate he is still a rogue to my pack. My pack despise rogues as much as I do. Rogues are always vicious creatures that will kill anyone that is in there way.

So we just kill them first.

I admit Charlie was a surprise in more ways than one. The first being my mate and the second him being a rogue. He isn't vicious like any other rogue. He's scared, submissive and has an aura of innocence surrounding him. It is something that I've never seen before.

"Mmm" Charlie moans catching my attention. I move so that I'm standing above him, his eyes open and they hold a dazed look that's mixed with confusion.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him while Richard checks his vitals.

"What happened?" His voice hoarse and strained. "You were attacked because you tried the run" I say coldly making him flinch and revert his eyes.

He tries to pull his arms up to reach for the water beside him but fails due to the restraints. "Why am I in these?!" He panics and starts pulling on them making him wince in pain but doesn't stop otherwise.

"Stop pulling on them!" Hunter orders him, Charlie doesn't take notice and start pulling on them more. I notice blood start to seep threw the gown meaning that he's ripped his stitches. "Charlie stop. Now!" I shout at him holding his arms down. My angers at the disrespect stops when I notice that he's sobbing.

"Charlie you need to stop" Richard voices sounds softly behind me. I look back at him and see him walking forward with a needle in his hand making Hunter growl slightly. I hold Charlie tighter when he starts thrashing viciously.

He lets out a whimper as the needle is inserted into his arm and it only takes seconds before his eyes flutter shut and soft snores escape his mouth. I growl when Richard removes Charlie's gown showing his bare chest. I frown when I see the amount of blood that's currently oozing from the wound.

"He needs to be more careful or he's going to either kill himself or get himself killed" Richard tells me while cleaning up the blood.

"Yes he does"

I know that it is extremely short but their wasn't much that I needed to write. My exams are now done so updates are going to be more frequent. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow