•Chapter 6•

What are everyone's favourite anime?

Or favourite anime character?

I can't choose between Ciel or Light...

So It's been a very long time since I last updated and I'm very sorry!! I was planning an update for Christmas but unfortunately a relative of mine had passed. I will try to update more frequently but I do have exams this year.

On the bright side enjoy this update that I have done at 10pm on a Sunday when I have school in the morning ;) (excuse any errors)

Charlie's POV

I got out of the pack hospital only a few hours ago and to put it quite simply I'm lost. You see I was with The alpha he said he was going to go and get something, then he ordered me to say put and not move. So I may have felt like he was treating me like a pup so I obviously didn't wonder off.

Liar.. Alfie mutters sounding amused. He probably thinks you've tried to run off again..

I would run if I could but they would only catch us again. We can't stay here Alf, we will only be a burden. I tell him unintentionally sounding disappointed.

Don't you get it. Mate wants us, he didn't let us die and he hasn't rejected us!! Alfie decides to shout in my head making me flinch.

I don't think you understand, if he rejected us or we died he would suffer and be in pain. It is completely pointless in thinking that he wants us when we are only going to be thrown aside. I snap back and don't get a reply only silence which means that I've won this argument.

It's not a lie though. You see when you find your mate your souls are finally meant to become whole again. However if you reject your mate it's as if your are rejecting the other half of your soul so in other words it's extremely painful for both parties. Although if your mate dies yes it's painful but it feels more as if you have no soul what so ever so you just, in simple terms, become blank and are dead from the inside.

"Are you lost?" A soft feminine voice sounds behind me making me tense up.

I slowly turn around make brief eye contact with her before averting my eyes quickly. "Er-r I a-am" I stutter pathetically.

"Look at me" She commands but not in a forceful tone, it's still very soft. Almost as if it was instinct I look at her and my eyes widen. This female is equivalent to that of a goddess. Long, natural chestnut hair lie on her shoulders, her skin is a beautiful brown along with sharp but kind emerald eyes.

"May I ask your name?" She's ask and before I can even think my mouths moves.

"My name is Charlie" I surprise myself as I do not feel nervous around this female, so naturally as if I've known her forever I don't stutter.

Just as I'm about to ask her name someone shouts mine from behind me. "Charlie?!" I turn around quickly and see that it's the alpha, I feel my nervousness rising again.

"Who were you talking to? Where have you been? Didn't I say to stay put?!" He rants at me making me shake slightly.

I turn back to face the women but she's no longer there confusing me. Had I just imagined that? Am I going crazy?

"Charlie?!" The alpha shouts again and I flinch. I see his eyes soften slightly when I turn back around and he sees that I'm scared.

"I-I'm sorry alpha. I-I was just t-talking out loud" I decide that it's best not to tell him about the female just in case it was all my imagination and it makes me seem crazy.

"I thought that you had ran off again" He says sternly but although his voice says one thing his eyes show worry. That can't be right? Why would he worry about me?

Mate wants us..Alfie suddenly decides to speak again and for only a fraction of a second I consider what he said but dismiss the thought just a quickly as it came around.

I do not want to delude myself any further.

I'm unlovable.

I know it's a short update but it's still something right? So I need some more suggestions on who you think should play some of the characters.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Xx