A dart to your heart!

This story was originally posted in fanfiction as a part of a story called "Kuroko Shipping Wars" made by different authors collaborating in making a story about Kuroko Tetsuya being shipped with other males but always ending up with him and Akashi or their shipping is mainly called AkaKuro. I (Shizuka Yuki) was part of the collab and mine was the 9th chapter which is this. Anyways hope you guys enjoy and if you're interested for more then please read in fanfiction.net.

HanaKuro!!
--------

Love at first sight:

· Love established when two people first see one another.

· an immediate, strong attraction for someone you just met

Hanamiya Makoto never believed in Love at first sight, EVER. That is until one individual named Kuroko Tetsuya came into his life. He had first fallen for the phantom when he and his team we're observing the match between Seirin and Shūtoku High. His angelic face was just too hard to resist, his hair and eyes we're just like the embodiment of the sky itself and those lips...those sinful lips were just so---

With a sigh, Hanamiya forcibly cut himself away from his thought before it got too........deep.

He didn't have much time and he needed to finish his new fanfic for HanaKuro fic. Yes, he's an author in Fan fiction---a closet one at that--- and yes he wrote fics for his own pairing with Kuroko.

"Ma-Makoto....ahn! ~" Tetsuya mewled in pleasure when he thrust inside him, burying himself deep inside of the boy's passage.

He smirked. "Master, Tetsuya, call me Master and I might just let you come~"He purred on the bluenette's ear, greatly enjoying the sight of the normally stoic and formal boy in a mess, lost in the haze of pleasure. The bluenette wore a sexy French maid outfit---or what was left of it--- and a ribbon tied at the base of his member preventing him from his own release.

Tetsuya moaned loudly as Hanamiya continued to tease him, relentlessly roaming his hands all over the boy's flushed body and thrusting inside him ever so slow...

"Ma-Master..." Tetsuya whimpered "P-please....—"

[Click][Click][Publish]

_____________

Hanamiya logged in his account a few days after he published his new fanfic. He expected reviews from his readers complimenting him on his new story or supporting HanaKuro

.

.

.

What the....

His brows furrowed

[Click] [Click]

'Gone.....'

[Reload]

"It's gone!!" He screamed in shock.

[There are currently no stories published for your account.]

No. No. No. No! This can't be right! Where were the stories he fucking PUBLISHED!?

His blood boiled in rage, anger clearly seething out of him, but he forced himself to calm down. He exhaled, resisting the urge to just break his laptop into smithereens. He tried to piece the puzzle together, wondering why the hell his stories disappeared! And a few moments later, a passing thought caught his attention.