Mad, Sad, Horrified, Shocked, Disturbed. 21/4/16

I am utterly shocked and highly disturbed. My cousin Lily dropped a really heavy rock on a crab. That's all I really need to say, but I will explain more.

OK, so she's about 6, and she walked up to the crab that pinched my mum. Wait, let me start from the start.

We are camping at the beach and my mum (Have you read the book 'Aya's Story'? Aya is my mum) found a crab and she picked it up and scared Lily and Lily's brother Zane. Zane accidentally jumped back onto on a rock covered in oysters. The crab pinched my mum and about 1 minute after laughing at my mum and listening to Zane (who was about 8) crying, Lily stumbled up with a massive rock. None of us saw it coming, it was just so sudden! She dropped it purposefully right on top of the crab. My auntie said 'Oh, its dead!' My eyes instantly welled up. I was in tears, and turned to face the water. I sat on a rock for a bit and eventually left. The crab did not actually die, though it was injured, and Lily confessed to trying to kill it. I walked back to the camping grounds alone and in shock. Nobody understood me.

A few minutes ago my mum came in and hugged me, and said that she understood. Doubt it. But I appreciate her trying. She tried to explain how I felt to Zane and Lily, too.

As you probably know already, I'm not on speaking terms with Lily anymore and I won't be any time soon. Have fun with the silent treatment, Lily! I just have a soft spot for animals and stuffz

:O I'm horrified! :'(

Later Llamacorns
-Liathano