Prologue

I'm very excited to write this shitty garbage <3 :D Thanks for being a fat lard and reading this for me.  It means the world to my pathetic being.

Prologue

I'm an oblivious person. I usually can never tell if someone likes me even if they stripped themselves naked with a rose in their mouth right in front of my face. It's not just love I'm moronically declined too, as drama is another thing I could never see. Even if it was about myself. 

So when my car broke down in the middle of the night with no way of me calling a cab, I was forced to walk three miles down to my home. 

Alone.

I don't live in a shitty city, but the crime has been pretty serious the past year.

As if that didn't put me on edge far enough, before I could even realize what exactly it was that was happening, I found myself caught up right in the middle of a criminal chase.

Leonard Snart is his name. The coldest man, and not just because of his personality.

I always told myself to stay clear of the bad boys, not necessarily because they would break your heart the moment they get their grasp on it, but because I personally can't compete with them. 

I'm an unsocial waste of human body who is afraid to go even three miles over the speed limit.

'Bad' just isn't in my vocabulary.

So why the hell am I stuck with a man that even men in prison would fear?