Storybook of Legends

Ramona

I was finally at Ever After High with my sister, Cerise. It was so good to see her! Even though I love my father, I don't want to become the Big Bad Wolf. People will be running away from me, and I'll even have to eat my sister! I couldnt do that, I couldnt even think about it. At least I have some other friends besides Cerise, two of them are royals, and the other is a rebel, who wants to follow her destiny. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to be the next Jack in the Beanstalk, only this time it would be Jillian in the Beanstalk. My roommate Justine was walking up to our dorm, I could smell her.
"Hey Justine!" I say as the door opens.
"Hey, are you using your Wolf senses again, you know Master Grimm doesn't allow you." Justine said. She had a point.
"I know, I'm just born to do it, wolfing is to me, as dancing is to you. I couldnt live without wolfing!" I tell her. Wolfing is a word I created, that means to be a wolf.
"Oh, I couldnt imagine a world without dancing! Oh, I feel terrible!" She exclaims. Then her mirrorpad beeps. "Oh, sorry I have to go, I'm meeting Duchess and Melody today. Hex you later!" She exclaims. I sit down on my bed, when Master Grimm comes into my room.
"Ramona Badwolf, I have some news. Ever since Raven Queen didn't sign the Storybook of Legends, we've canceled all signings. So unfortunately, you will not be able to sign." He tells me. I act sad, but when he leaves, I do my victory dance. All of a sudden someone was knocking on the door. My first instinct was to bark, so I did, but then I stopped, becasue I didn't want to embarrass myself. I opened the door, and it turned out to be my sister.
"What happened, I saw Master Grimm come in, did he make you sign it?" She asked.
"No, actually they've canceled all signings due to Ravens bravery." I explain. Them she does her own victory dance, and I join in. This was the most hexciting day ever!