Farrah's Hexcellent Birthday

Meeshell

I was in my dorm, creating a seashell necklace for my roommate Farrah. Ashlynn took her to the Glass Slipper which meant I had enough time to make her a birthday necklace. One day we threw a big party for her because she was sad that she couldn't grant wishes for herself. But that wasn't enough! Today May 5th, I will make this Farrah's most off the book birthday!

"Oh hey Meeshell!" I hear Ashlynn say. I quickly put my necklace away that was nearly finished.
"So, how did Farrah like her surprise?" I ask her. Ashlynn and a few other friends threw a surprise birthday party for Farrah!
"It was spelltacular! Farrah even got to pick out some new spell-binding shoes!" Ashlynn told me.
"She should be here soon!" I nodded and started cleaning up my work space.
"Thanks for telling me!" I tell her.
"Of course!" She exclaims, then she runs off to her dorm."

Meeshell?" Farrah asks as she walks in.
"Oh, hey Farrah!" I exclaim. "Did you have a good time at the Glass Slipper?"

"Yes, it was so amazing. I never would expect a surprise party!" Farrah exclaimed.

"I'm glad you had fun. Ashlynn told me, you got new shoes?" I ask.

"Yes," she says as she lifts her leg, "aren't they spelltacular?" She asks.

"Yes, they look amazing!" I tell her. "I got you something." I tell her.

"Really? You didn't have to." She said. I pulled out the shell necklace to show her.

"Wow, it looks spell-binding. Thank you Meeshell!" She exclaims.

"Of course! I got them from down in the Crystal Cove, where only mermaids can swim, but you can find the prettiest seashells!" I tell her.

"Wow, thank you!" She says again.

*BEEP BEEP*
My phone just vibrated. I picked my phone up, and it said I got a hext on my group chat with Jillian, Nina, and Ramona.
Hey, guess what? I can't sign the Storybook of Legends. Did that happen to you to. All my hard work has been a fairy fail. Text me soon! -Jillian

Oh no! Jillian has always wanted to sign. I started writing her back.
Me- I'm so sorry to hear that Jillie, Master Grimm came to my dorm as well, and told me and Farrah we couldn't sign either. And I really want to sign!
Jillian- Oh my Fairy Godmother! It happened to you too!
Me- Yes
Ramona- It also happened to me as well, but I didn't really want to sign. I didn't want to have to eat my sister.
Me- Oh, hey Ramona! You're right, I wouldn't want to eat my sister, even if I don't have one.
Nina- Hey friends, I couldn't sign either.
Jillian- So we all couldnt sign?
Me, Ramona, Nina- Yep!
Jillian- We have evidence, maybe we could start a petition to end the Storybook of Legends, so we can do things the way we want it.
Ramona- But don't you want to sign?
Jillian- Yes, but I could still have my destiny and do it by myself, the Storybook of Legends is just for show.
Me- Are you sure, cause I'm in?
Jillian- Yep, I'm in!
Ramona- Me too!
Nina- Count me in!

That's done, I first need to find some friends to start this petition.